2016 Ohio vs Michigan Regional Rivalry Extra Rounds/Travel Thread

I know Team OH is at Boulder in the PM on Friday, Id like to play somewhere Sunday with as many guys that are around somewhere

Updated List:

Friday -

In:
hickerad
ntanygd760
robozeo
grins
solid5112
Pkorf
jrex1434
breedin4fun

Maybe:
captaincaution

Saturday -

In:
hickerad
cbaker2882
ohio_striker
ntanygd760
robozeo
grins
xhail
pkorf
jrex1434
breedin4fun

Maybe:
GoldenBear67
maynard

Sunday -

In:
jspangs
Wyzyguy
pkorf
Gunner

Maybe:
Canadan

Updated x2: The guys up north were taken off of Friday. The Ohio boys taken off of Friday.

Ok so both teams are set for Friday rounds as was expected anyways. What about everyone else? Friday/Saturday/Sunday? Has anyone setup tee times at Boulder before or after they go out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know Team OH is at Boulder in the PM on Friday, Id like to play somewhere Sunday with as many guys that are around somewhere

So should I take them off my list too?

So should I take them off my list too?

Correct, I want to say its in the neighborhood of 130 (too lazy to look)

SUnday would have to be early AM for me

Correct, I want to say its in the neighborhood of 130 (too lazy to look)

SUnday would have to be early AM for me

Updated the list for Friday.

Updated the list for Friday.

So do You wanna play at Boulder Friday or somewhere else? Since you have the list, (appears to be about 8 guys Friday) similar Saturday assuming we'd play Boulder and then Sunday might be a mish-mash I more guys I'd assume...earlier the tee times are made the more likely we are to accommodate everyone. Just trying to help out though.

Courses to consider:
Shale Creek
Pine Hills
Sleepy Hollow
Little Mountain
Boulder (again)
Stonewater
Good Park
Fowlers mill
Manakiki
Ellsworth Meadows
Firestone (just throwing it out there)

I plan on being very hungover from Michigan victory celebratory beverages Sunday morning, so I'm going to hold off for now. Unless we can get a gem at a pretty price, my time in Ohio will be quickly winding down this year.

So do You wanna play at Boulder Friday or somewhere else? Since you have the list, (appears to be about 8 guys Friday) similar Saturday assuming we'd play Boulder and then Sunday might be a mish-mash I more guys I'd assume...earlier the tee times are made the more likely we are to accommodate everyone. Just trying to help out though.

Courses to consider:
Shale Creek
Pine Hills
Sleepy Hollow
Little Mountain
Boulder (again)
Stonewater
Good Park
Fowlers mill
Manakiki
Ellsworth Meadows

Friday anywhere works for me. Shale is always a good one. I would like to play Boulder Saturday between the morning and afternoon times. As far as I know no one has reached out to Boulder about setting up times for Saturday.

I could get down with a shale sunday round, I havent played there but im up for whatever

I could get down with a shale sunday round, I havent played there but im up for whatever

I love me some Shale Creek so if that's where we play Sunday then that works for me. I'll be there this Friday afternoon as well course is fun, fair and in great condition.

We have 1:30 and 1:40 at Boulder that Friday

Cause its always at full price

You really should play there. Hopefully, it's firm & quick for nice test.

I'm playing there this Sunday for $36. Doesn't have to be at full price - yes, I'm Mr. Obvious with that 2nd sentence.
My buddies found it on golfnow.

We have 1:30 and 1:40 at Boulder that Friday

Will that give people enough time to finish round, shower change and make a meet and greet at 7pm or so?

Will that give people enough time to finish round, shower change and make a meet and greet at 7pm or so?

Should probably be a little earlier I would think.

tee times have been moved to 1pm and 1:10

anyone know what time the meet and greet and dinner will be that extras were allowed to attend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When we get closer, an itinerary will go out including the information of the celebration dinner. Where it will be held, one time it will be held and any costs for those coming that are not part of the event.

Non-Participants will have to let us know and pay 7 days out, so that the restaurant can accommodate.

When we get closer, an itinerary will go out including the information of the celebration dinner. Where it will be held, one time it will be held and any costs for those coming that are not part of the event.

Non-Participants will have to let us know and pay 7 days out, so that the restaurant can accommodate.

Sounds good! Just wanna make sure if there is a little get together of non participants and we play on Friday, that we allow for enough time also. Thanks JB!

Updated x2: The guys up north were taken off of Friday. The Ohio boys taken off of Friday.

I'm with team Michigan on Friday. You can take me off this list. Thanks!

Courses to consider:
Shale Creek
Pine Hills
Sleepy Hollow
Little Mountain
Boulder (again)
Stonewater
Good Park
Fowlers mill
Manakiki
Ellsworth Meadows

I'm pretty sure Breedin4fun and I will be down for some extra rounds while we are down there if you want to let us know when and where

Yep I am down for non stop golf, eat, golf, then golf. Never been to any of these courses so it don't matter to me.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Anymore info on this yet?

Back