2016 THP Bridgestone Championship - Win a Full Bag of Gear

Just a heads up guys, we will not be ready for you at the course till a minimum of 9am. We have a lot of stuff to go through and get prepared for each participant, so while we know everybody is anxious, grab some breakfast here or hang out until then.

Much appreciated.

Just a heads up guys, we will not be ready for you at the course till a minimum of 9am. We have a lot of stuff to go through and get prepared for each participant, so while we know everybody is anxious, grab some breakfast here or hang out until then.

Much appreciated.

Breakfast OR Gamble!!!! You're in freaking Vegas! THE BEST place on earth to waste time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breakfast OR Gamble!!!! You're in freaking Vegas! THE BEST place on earth to waste time

How about get up from the tables, splash some smell good on, brush the teeth and head to breakfast. You know, never went to sleep.

How about get up from the tables, splash some smell good on, brush the teeth and head to breakfast. You know, never went to sleep.

Damn right hahaha

COFFEE
2e4b6b9bde0417b8d42e6d7484fd0acd.jpg

Good luck today boys! I can't wait to follow along.

Play well and enjoy your round today gentlemen. It is such a fun course to play. Do not forget to stop and appreciate your time there even though you are in the heat of the battle.

Have fun today everyone. I'm looking forward to the updates.

Enjoy guys! Looking forward to following along today.

Already backed up 15 minutes on hole 2. Auggh. TPC is in great shape

Have fun guys

Super big thanks to all those who helped put this together. My first THP event couldn't have possibly been better! Hope to see you all again!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back