2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Don't be modest Ryan, it's truly an experience meeting you........on the range

Yeah, it's something alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats fellas!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Congrats to everyone that got in the round of sign ups!

Ok wow. I am honestly shocked. I walked out of practice and saw the message. I will be representing all the high handicappers out there with a huge smile on my face. And plenty of shots to go around. Just hope I don't embarrass myself (that's why they invented alcohol I guess)
Lot of prep work for me to get ready for this but I am jacked. Looks like a solid crew heading to Florida!

Nothing to worry about. We've all taken more than our fair share of shots at THP events and if you do, just think of it as experiencing more of the course than anybody else.

Nothing to worry about. We've all taken more than our fair share of shots at THP events and if you do, just think of it as experiencing more of the course than anybody else.

That's a good way of looking at it. I will Probly find places that have never been found before.

Got a PM from GG, that I was the Next Man Up when PowerCobra had to cancel. Sorry to hear that for him, but I promise to represent the high caps proudly in the event.

Cant wait to see some good friends and meet some of the newer folks. It promises to be an exceptional event. I'm so very excited.

Glad ypu got in

Ah bummer, man!

Emart and CAA_Beat -- what do you say, boys?

im a born/raised WNYer and now an MDer. Looking forward to meeting you and hanging out.

I can't wait to find out what the Atlantic Ocean has to offer me on the Ocean course

Glad ypu got in

im a born/raised WNYer and now an MDer. Looking forward to meeting you and hanging out.
Gonna be a great time.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ah bummer, man!

Emart and CAA_Beat -- what do you say, boys?
Most definitely. Once a Marylander always a Marylander.

Looking forward to meeting you. In addition to MD we have the initials RC in common.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Ok wow. I am honestly shocked. I walked out of practice and saw the message. I will be representing all the high handicappers out there with a huge smile on my face. And plenty of shots to go around. Just hope I don't embarrass myself (that's why they invented alcohol I guess)
Lot of prep work for me to get ready for this but I am jacked. Looks like a solid crew heading to Florida!

It'll be great to meet you coach, play some golf test some drivers and oh yeah talk about the hoops season that will have just ended.

It'll be great to meet you coach, play some golf test some drivers and oh yeah talk about the hoops season that will have just ended.

Likewise! Sounds like a great time for sure!! I Can't wait.

Glad ypu got in

Thanks Eric. So excited for this.

Maybe we can resume that travel planning talk.

Congrats all first day winners!! Looking forward to tomorrow - hope I get to join you!!

Congrats all first day winners!! Looking forward to tomorrow - hope I get to join you!!

I'll be pulling hard for you buddy.

Pro tip: Don't hit it in there

Having spent my whole life on the west coast, I've got to get a little time in with the Atlantic right?

Thanks just what I'm going to tell myself haha.

Most definitely. Once a Marylander always a Marylander.

Looking forward to meeting you. In addition to MD we have the initials RC in common.

Will be a pleasure, and your name should be easy to remember.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hammock Beach. Beautiful Courses. Every freaking driver out there on the range and on the course. Live feedback. THPers.

Hell yes. Cant wait.

Congrats guys! Fingers crossed for tomorrow night!

Hammock Beach. Beautiful Courses. Every freaking driver out there on the range and on the course. Live feedback. THPers.

Hell yes. Cant wait.

Completly agree...we did something like this earlier in the year here in Minny and it was a blast. I did not think i would get in so had pretty much convinced my wife to let me go to Pinehurst in March with a buddy....then i get this amazing opportunity to be a part of club clash. She said i could do both so long as i brought along her Michigan State Spartan golf bag to the club clash to remind mikedean of who won recently.

Just reread the entire thread. So excited to be part of this and can't wait until April.

Lokking forward to finding out tonight whoelse will be joining us.

Just reread the entire thread. So excited to be part of this and can't wait until April.

Lokking forward to finding out tonight whoelse will be joining us.

Glad to see this!!!

Can not wait to see who will be picked today. Good Luck to everyone!

Congrats to all who got in! I will have to try the next round, as a horrible day at work left me unable to get to a comp (or access my phone.) I would hate to miss this, as it will be an absolute blast, and if you don't want to be on the leading edge in the review of new equipment for the masses... then you've come to the wrong site

Back