2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

All signed up and ready to go. It's going to be a fun year.

Done, can't wait to get our season up and running.

In....pumped about this as I cannot get any of my friends to bet with me ever LOL

Yes im in for another year. You all dont have to worry about me being near the front.

Glad to see everybody jumping in.

Signed up and I consider it a win if I'm in the top 30 in June! I sucked last year.

Awesome. Signed up and looking forward to this!!

All signed up. Cant wait to get this going again.

Signed up earlier, look forward to another year!

Signed up and ready to rock! I love that the Player Salaries are going to change from week to week, a welcome change.

Signup complete! First timer here hoping I don't embarrass myself too much! Ha!

All signed yp

I'm in!

First year ever doing fantasy golf. With how much I watch and follow along....that doesn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense to me. Looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved playing the last few years, hoping for a better finish this time around.

And we are signed up boys! Lets do this!

Just signed up. We'll see how this goes for my first year!

I'm in, but have a question. In this thread it says we pick 10 guys and stay under salary number, but on league info it says minimum of 7 max of 10 golfers. Anybody know the answer? Thanks

I hope I remember to pick every week for a change. Last year I missed so many I just stopped making picks!

Choosing Your Roster
You can select anybody in the tournament as part of your roster. It is your job to select 10 golfers to compete each week. Each golfer is assigned a dollar amount and you will have a salary cap of $2 million dollars to set your roster before each tournament. You will only be able to choose a golfer 8 times during the season. You must select a minimum of 7 golfers each week on your roster.

New for 2016 is salary changes each week for players.

Haven't seen this asked and didn't peruse the Buzz site enough to find this answer: Let's say you keep the same team from one team to the next, but their total salary goes over $2 million. But you don't change anything to get below the cap. Will the team count?

I ask because I have played in fantasy leagues where it's ok if it's your current team.

I'm in, but have a question. In this thread it says we pick 10 guys and stay under salary number, but on league info it says minimum of 7 max of 10 golfers. Anybody know the answer? Thanks

It means you have to pick at least seven a week. Obviously no more than 10.

You can't only pick six or less golfers.

In it to win it!!! Good Luck Everyone!!

It means you have to pick at least seven a week. Obviously no more than 10.

You can't only pick six or less golfers.

Ok thanks. I'm in some other leagues on Buzz, and we have to fill the roster. I just didn't understand why you wouldn't take 10 guys a week. I understand you could get 7 higher priced players, but I will take 10 over 7 every week. Tour is too deep to bet top players win every week.

Thanks for the help.

I never got an email this morning but it looks like I'm in. I'm ready this year and note to self set an alarm to remind me about my line up the day before the event starts.

All signed up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK I am in ... but I have NEVER done this before ... it will be interesting ... stilling working on how to add a player ... will have to look tomorrow as I am just too sick tonight ...

Back