2016 UnOfficial NorCal vs. SoCal Thread

I'll play for SoCal, they are giving hugs. Go Giants!

For those that might be new to the thread, this event is unofficial and meant to be a fun golf trip with some like minded hackers. I don't think anybody took it too seriously, even though everybody wants to win. The proof that it was a good time is that I think everyone who played last year is coming back again this year.

There are some THP events close to this event, and if you are on the fence thinking you don't want to commit to this until you find out about those events please jump in on this one. If anybody has to pull out of this weekend because they get into the Project X or another official THP event, nobody is going to hold it against you.

What he said!!!!

Would really like to get in on it, I'll talk to the wife tonight.

Come on up Ken! Would love to see ya again. Would be awesome to see you play like you did at Oak Quarry. Smoked 'em!

Looks like 2 of our boys got into the Project X event... hopefully both ASN21 and Kevin81002 can still slum it with us for this unofficial event!

Either way congratulations to you both, can't wait to see and hear all about it.

Looks like 2 of our boys got into the Project X event... hopefully both ASN21 and Kevin81002 can still slum it with us for this unofficial event!

Either way congratulations to you both, can't wait to see and hear all about it.

Congrats Manny and Kevin! Have a great time!

Congrats fellas! Looking forward to following the event and seeing what designs y'all decide on!

Thanks fellas. This is a Thursday/Friday thing. I'm still planning on making it up to this. Wife's out of town for the weekend so no worries.

Thanks fellas. This is a Thursday/Friday thing. I'm still planning on making it up to this. Wife's out of town for the weekend so no worries.

Awesome! I am going to get with Wonton to make sure we have a round with you and Manny so we can hear all about it.

Manny, that weekend is going to be a busy one for ya. Are you still planning to go to Outside Lands?

Manny, that weekend is going to be a busy one for ya. Are you still planning to go to Outside Lands?

That was Friday, selling those tickets now.

That was Friday, selling those tickets now.
Congrats to both you and Kevin for getting into Handcrafted. Kevin is still slumming with us, will you be able to as well?

Congrats to both you and Kevin for getting into Handcrafted. Kevin is still slumming with us, will you be able to as well?

That's the plan right now. About a 5-6 hour drive from San Diego to Lompoc.

I'm going to hassle Jdtox until he rides up with you and plays in the event. Maybe he's from Southern Michigan?

You're driving from NorCal to San Diego?

I'm going to hassle Jdtox until he rides up with you and plays in the event. Maybe he's from Southern Michigan?

Haha continue the hard sell!

You're driving from NorCal to San Diego?

It's probably the easiest way. From my house to TT HQ is about 6 hrs and 50 minutes. So more like 6 1/2 hrs. My other option would be to fly into San Diego, pick up a rental car there and drive to our gathering. Then I'd drop off the car by home.

Haha continue the hard sell!

It's probably the easiest way. From my house to TT HQ is about 6 hrs and 50 minutes. So more like 6 1/2 hrs. My other option would be to fly into San Diego, pick up a rental car there and drive to our gathering. Then I'd drop off the car by home.

Damn... that's a lot of driving. Let me know if you want to hitch a ride with me to this event. I'm an hour north of LA off the 101.

I'll pm you my number ASN. We could work something out where you only need the flight to SD. As long as one of the Norcal guys can get you home from the outing.

Off subject... I'm playing in a club match play tourney tomorrow and have to give up 17 strokes. Ought to be interesting. lol

I'll pm you my number ASN. We could work something out where you only need the flight to SD. As long as one of the Norcal guys can get you home from the outing.

Manny, I could get you back to San Jose. Would not be out of the way I don't think.

I think we should start hassling all the Handcrafted participants. 2 days of great golf on the central coast. Seems like a great way to finish their trip.

I think we should start hassling all the Handcrafted participants. 2 days of great golf on the central coast. Seems like a great way to finish their trip.

Great idea, what better way to put all that knowledge and new shaft to the test?

Damn... that's a lot of driving. Let me know if you want to hitch a ride with me to this event. I'm an hour north of LA off the 101.

Manny, I could get you back to San Jose. Would not be out of the way I don't think.

Thanks guys! Much too gracious! I'll definitely let you guys know my plan.

Sweet mother of God! I just read that LaPurisima just got the Golfboards in. For some reason I feel that the Captains need to ride Golfboards! Hahaha

Back