2016 UnOfficial NorCal vs. SoCal Thread

Sweet mother of God! I just read that LaPurisima just got the Golfboards in. For some reason I feel that the Captains need to ride Golfboards! Hahaha

Captain Morgan pose the WHOLE TIME :rofl:

A spot opened in the Gauntlet. See the thread JB posted today. It would be nice to see a west coast guy should jump on it - you've got until 9am PST you send an email.

Sweet mother of God! I just read that LaPurisima just got the Golfboards in. For some reason I feel that the Captains need to ride Golfboards! Hahaha

with my coordination, I'd be hurt by hole 2 on that thing.

Roger, if you're in I'm in. Joust after every hole if there's a draw! hahaha

Last edited:
with my coordination, I'd be hurt by hole 2 on that thing.

Roger, if you're in I'm in. Joust after every hole if there's a draw! hahaha
Don't worry. No videos of any "issues" that you might have while operating a GolfBoard would be posted on the interwebz. :angel:

Don't worry. No videos of any "issues" that you might have while operating a GolfBoard would be posted on the interwebz. :angel:

I would like to be viral (as the kids say these days) on youtube of my eating crap on a GolfBoard.

If you can ride a motorcycle you can ride a golf board. Here's the waiver.

https://lw.golfboard.com/liability_waiver/new_rider/262/LaPurisimaGolfCourse

I think I Esigned it as well, I am down, but it won't be pretty... Also, might have to change up the formats to do singles Saturday at LP, and then best ball Sunday at Monarch or Wonton and I will be playing together all weekend (which I am not opposed to!).

I have wanted to try one of these for a while, but may have to get out for a practice round before this event where there might be a little less fanfare...

I think I Esigned it as well, I am down, but it won't be pretty... Also, might have to change up the formats to do singles Saturday at LP, and then best ball Sunday at Monarch or Wonton and I will be playing together all weekend (which I am not opposed to!).

I have wanted to try one of these for a while, but may have to get out for a practice round before this event where there might be a little less fanfare...

I think you are over thinking this. Just watch 7-9 hours of X-games, drink a liter of Mountain Dew and when you step on the thing, just pin it to win it!

Maybe we all just get one per foursome and everyone takes a turn shredding the gnar! Hahaha

Have you ridden one before?

Not yet. They just let people start using them a few days ago. I hope to make it out there in the next few weeks to try it out.

Not yet. They just let people start using them a few days ago. I hope to make it out there in the next few weeks to try it out.

Look forward to your feedback haha. Don't hurt yourself.

Signed the waiver. These look cool as heck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if it costs extra to ride one of these at the LP...

I wonder if it costs extra to ride one of these at the LP...

From looking on the website, it is $69 to walk, $84 to ride for a weekend non member round. So $15 for a traditional cart, I think it is $25 for the golf board (but that is going off memory, can't find anything on the site currently).

Well whatever the cost is, I'm definitely willing to spend extra to make a fool out of myself on it!

There is a course that has a golf board within 10 miles of my office.... I will be testing one out in the near future....

There is a course that has a golf board within 10 miles of my office.... I will be testing one out in the near future....

You should get a Unicorn head and attach it to your board.

Can imagine all 16-20 THPers on those things playing La Purisma. We would all need GoPros on to capture everything.

Can imagine all 16-20 THPers on those things playing La Purisma. We would all need GoPros on to capture everything.

I will be bringing my Go Pro....

That would be interesting Over/Under on getting stuck in a sand trap

This should be fun to watch....:act-up:

That would be interesting Over/Under on getting stuck in a sand trap
Sand trap? What's the Over/Under of the group exiting the parking lot on the first try.

Back