2016 UnOfficial NorCal vs. SoCal Thread

This should be fun to watch....:act-up:

Sand trap? What's the Over/Under of the group exiting the parking lot on the first try.

I wonder if they have any with training wheels?

haha probably not but I will put on my hockey gear for protection!

haha probably not but I will put on my hockey gear for protection!
(wife as I'm packing my leathers/helmet) I thought you were playing golf?

(me) I am. Just need these for Saturday's round.

(wife) Ok, WTH are these internet guys up to? (checks to confirm my bike is still in storage)

It's been hard recruiting more SoCal guys... Hope we have enough for a fair match.

It's been hard recruiting more SoCal guys... Hope we have enough for a fair match.

Hard to be on the losing side IMO

We will figure something out but I am hoping a couple more guys join up. I know Schanker had some buddies that played last year. Maybe they will come back to defend the title...

So just like Josh (mr.hicksta) brought home the trophy yesterday, team Nor-Cal will be doing the same once this is all said and done!

So just like Josh (mr.hicksta) brought home the trophy yesterday, team Nor-Cal will be doing the same once this is all said and done!

Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full.

Looks like I might be backing out after all. I'll most likely be catching a flight right after golf for the handcrafted experience on Friday. Work has me scheduled to meet up with some engineers in Nevada over the weekend. It's not set in stone yet, but it's looking that way.

Looks like I might be backing out after all. I'll most likely be catching a flight right after golf for the handcrafted experience on Friday. Work has me scheduled to meet up with some engineers in Nevada over the weekend. It's not set in stone yet, but it's looking that way.

That would be rough... SoCal, we need to find some more players.... Current numbers I show are 9 for Nor Cal (with a possible for a 10th) and 6 for SoCal with Kevin as a maybe to possibly only 5.

We still have a bit of time, but we might have to get creative on formats to make this work.

That would be rough... SoCal, we need to find some more players.... Current numbers I show are 9 for Nor Cal (with a possible for a 10th) and 6 for SoCal with Kevin as a maybe to possibly only 5.

We still have a bit of time, but we might have to get creative on formats to make this work.

There's still time but we may have to steal some Central Coast folks to our South team. We shall see...

Bumping this up! Hope y'all have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Bumping this up! Hope y'all have a great Memorial Day weekend!
Happy Memorial day to you too, thanks for your service to our country Hickster!

Last edited:
Thanks Josh, hopefully some more of the So Cals see this and understand how ridiculous I would look on one of the damn Golf Boards at LP.... That alone is worth coming out to this event. I might not be able to finish the round after I crash it.

Hahaha who wouldn't want to see their Captains being ridiculous on golfboards and possibly crashing into eachother or into things?

Hahaha who wouldn't want to see their Captains being ridiculous on golfboards and possibly crashing into eachother or into things?

Exactly, it will be like watching a really low budget action movie with no stunt men or choreography. We will be legitimately hurt...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Josh, hopefully some more of the So Cals see this and understand how ridiculous I would look on one of the damn Golf Boards at LP.... That alone is worth coming out to this event. I might not be able to finish the round after I crash it.
Hopefully, the attraction to the trainwreck will overcome their fear of losing..... :alien:

So Hicksta/Pliny/ASN21 and I saw people cruising around on the golf Boards at Coyote Creek and I saw several people when I played in Alameda. Asked a couple guys how they liked them and they said they were pretty fun.

I will try it once before this event, but I think it would be fun if we had at least a full 4 some on those damn things at LP. We are 2 months out on this one so hopefully we can get some excitement!

I have signed the waiver and I would be up for it.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

So Hicksta/Pliny/ASN21 and I saw people cruising around on the golf Boards at Coyote Creek and I saw several people when I played in Alameda. Asked a couple guys how they liked them and they said they were pretty fun.

I will try it once before this event, but I think it would be fun if we had at least a full 4 some on those damn things at LP. We are 2 months out on this one so hopefully we can get some excitement!

Yeah I am going to give it a go at Coyote Creek next time.

I'm up for it. Besides, what could possibly go wrong??? :confused2:

Anyone playing this weekend? Where at?

Anyone playing this weekend? Where at?

Yeah. Champions Club at the Retreat in Corona tomorrow morning. Come on down. :D

Back