2017 Callaway Footwear Collection

I like the looks of the Coronado.

These don't that bad. I could happily rock each of these

Any more news on these?

Website is down. Spring release?

Murdered out LA Jollas for me

Any more info on these yet, my wife needs new shoes for the season and I'm wondering if I should find her a callaway pair for the year.

Any more info on these yet, my wife needs new shoes for the season and I'm wondering if I should find her a callaway pair for the year.
I saw them show up on rock bottom golf

Not sure there is more info there or not

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Prior to these, Callaway had made maybe two shoe designs that didn't look like very bad bowling shoes. I wore X-Cage Vibe shoes until they literally fell apart, and loved them.

I think these are the nicest shoes with Chevrons I've seen since. If they're as comfy as my X-Cage, I'll buy them. I do also like the La Jolla's combination of casual-looking shoe and spikes.

Release date on these babies is creeping up soon! Really hoping I can get my hands on a set of either pair (Preference being the La Jollas), curious about how well they will fit!

The Coronado is for sure a shoe I could wear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 Callaway Footwear Collection

My wife's Halo shoes came in today, they look great, and she said they feel excellent, can't wait to wear them this weekend. The Pivix spikes are a nice touch, very light overall shoe.
9b49a30a6566c30c43e1e076ef79a39b.jpg
b095235bff99f800a8e39cb278f82218.jpg

Those look pretty nice, Icey!

I too hope these are available in 2018!!!

Ill be blunt here. the La Jollas are decent at best. The Coronados just look awful imo.

Did anyone happen to get info or pics o. The new 2018 line? Who's it being made by? Saw a few pics but no thing else....

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Back