2017 Callaway Footwear Collection

A little better than previous but the Callaway shoes and apparel have always been "meh" for me.

Neither look or sound bad but neither scream must have to me.

Interesting, loved the shoes from a couple years ago (wore out the X-Cage vibe) but was not a fan of the last couple iterations. That La Jolla looks nice, will have to heck them out especially at that price point.

I would go for the La Jollas, not sure about the Coronado's though i do love that green.

Just has never moved the needle for me regarding Callaway shoes.

I feel the same way. Plus I am hooked on BOA laces. If Cally came out with a show with BOA type laces I would give them a try

I like the looks of the Coronado's. I'd be interested in trying a pair in 12 wide. :wink:

I'll admit I was not overly excited about the offerings available last year, but these look a lot more up my alley.

The La Jolla have a look that says comfortable to me.

These look a lot better than past releases IMO.

I was not aware there was such a thing!

2 UA Tempo Hybdrid
3 UA Drive One
2 Puma Monolites
1 Callaway Xfer Vibe

if another pair of golf shoes hits our doorstep it's off to the guest room I go! lol

An improvement for sure on their past releases. The La Jolla looks right up my alley but I need to see more pictures.

2 UA Tempo Hybdrid
3 UA Drive One
2 Puma Monolites
1 Callaway Xfer Vibe

if another pair of golf shoes hits our doorstep it's off to the guest room I go! lol

haha, I refuse to count. #ProblemSolved

I wish they would come out with new Del Mars. still wear a black pair with jeans to work quite often

Coranado looks decent but I'll wait for reviews. My last pair of Callaway shoes was uncomfortable and deteriorated quickly.

One of the few Callaway branded items I have never been moved by was the shoes. That changes with these releases. I really like the looks and the price points of both models.

La Jolla looks great could rock a pair for sure. Price point is good to give them a try

Sent from my SM-G900W8

i'll be adding a pair of the coronados to my closet. First non del mar type shoe that comes in 13 and I'm going to take advantage of that.

Im sure they're decent but Callaway has never drawn me in with their shoes.

The Coronado's are their best looking offering in a while, and I appreciate them offering Wide widths that will allow me to at least have a shot at wearing them.

I like the Coronados a lot. I might have to hold out for the PB tho :D

Price point is not bad. Styling has improved slightly but still leaving something to be desired in the looks department for me. Definitely prefer the Coronado.

Paladin's description of their shoe designs in the Ogio thread still applies.

My thoughts exactly.

Really like the look of the Coronado. Depending on how they feel may pick up a pair

Coronado remind me of New Balance, which is not a bad thing at all.

Over all, I think these are an improvement over past offerings.

I have never really been drawn to Cally shoes but I might just have to pick up a pair of the La Jolla's. They look pretty comfy.

I'll be owning a pair of the Coronado for sure. Love this upgrade to the line vs last year

Back