2017 THP Championship Sponsored by Budget Golf

Awesome awesome venue! So many memories here. Hoping I can make this one!

I actually a a buddy in Chicago and I've never visited, if you get chosen for these events can your wife and kids go as well? I'm a noob lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Depends on the event. For something like this, you can do anything you want with them as you secure your lodging. The dinners will be for participants only sadly as the room is not available at the restaurant choices and it is limited to exactly 24 people
20 THPers, Budget Golf and myself.

Depends on the event. For something like this, you can do anything you want with them as you secure your lodging. The dinners will be for participants only sadly as the room is not available at the restaurant choices and it is limited to exactly 24 people
20 THPers, Budget Golf and myself.
So they can hang out with my buddies family while I get to hang out with you guys, that's not a hard decision lol ,I hope I get in, sounds fun and can make a mini vacation out of it ?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Will definitely be trying to make this one, it sound fantastic!!!

Added bonus: the Cog Hill hot dog is one of the best there is.

Excellent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So they can hang out with my buddies family while I get to hang out with you guys, that's not a hard decision lol ,I hope I get in, sounds fun and can make a mini vacation out of it ��

That is correct. We have some incredible evenings planned for the participants with Budget Golf and its going to be a lot of fun.

Added bonus: the Cog Hill hot dog is one of the best there is.

its a good one. Should we take this up a notch and grab a hot dog gun to shoot at people in their backswing? :D

This looks like an awesome event!

Love Cog Hill, this should be special. Real test of golf between those two golf courses.

That is correct. We have some incredible evenings planned for the participants with Budget Golf and its going to be a lot of fun.

its a good one. Should we take this up a notch and grab a hot dog gun to shoot at people in their backswing? :D

It is the THP Championship after all. It should test a player's ability to concentrate, and would make for some fun THP Live.....

Sweeeet! Cog Hill, plus THP & Budget Golf is going to be awesome! Swag and prizes are off the charts

Wow, that swag...and then Cog Hill! This will be a hot ticket

Wow what a haul indeed. And Cog Hill? You fellas are in for a TREAT!

Now this is good! Sweet SWAG, THP and Budget golf getting together at Cog Hill of all places. Course I've always wanted to play. Will definitely put this one on my radar.
Would be a perfect gift to myself before my surgery that puts me out for a while. (Hint, Hint!)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I want to play Cog Hill! I also just want in another THP event, one with Budget Golf sounds AWESOME, and one in my home state is a no brainer, even though it's on the opposite end...

Wow! The two team setup is a nice update to a great event. The swag bags are awesome. Thanks THP and Budget Golf!

That's a killer event and a great price for it! The swag and prize list is HUGE!

As if this wasn't awesome enough, the course also has golf boards (and caddies)?

Sign me up!

I believe the caddies are gone end of August every year, if I remember right...

I believe the caddies are gone end of August every year, if I remember right...

The site says they're available weekends only after that (with reservations).

That's okay, hopefully I get a teammate that wants to golf board :D

The site says they're available weekends only after that (with reservations).

That's okay, hopefully I get a teammate that wants to golf board :D

I dont believe we will be using either, but ya never know yet.
There are some cool surprises coming for this one.

Anybody that has ever played in a THP Championship knows I take this event pretty seriously as far as bringing the fun and the Budget Golf team agrees (as if one couldnt tell). I mean we gave away a 60 second warehouse run there this year...haha

Wow! Great course location and the swag and prizes are crazy good.

Sounds like a great event. I live in the area so will have to meet up with you all.

So.... How late would one's flight have to be on Sunday to enjoy the entire event? This looks promising for my first chance to attend (or enter to attend) a THP event, assuming a 7:00 PM flight on Sunday is not too early to depart...

So.... How late would one's flight have to be on Sunday to enjoy the entire event? This looks promising for my first chance to attend (or enter to attend) a THP event, assuming a 7:00 PM flight on Sunday is not too early to depart...

I would honestly say later than that if I am being candid. The reason being is the course is not really near the airport(s) and while we will be going out in the am, by the time the round is over, we dont want anybody struggling and then missing a flight.

I would honestly say later than that if I am being candid. The reason being is the course is not really near the airport(s) and while we will be going out in the am, by the time the round is over, we dont want anybody struggling and then missing a flight.

This.

Midway is, at best, 25 mins away with good traffic. O'Hare is further.

Back