2018-2019 College Football Thread

Herm Edwards is the head coach of my team. I have no expectations.

Interesting year ahead for sure.

So -400 that Tennessee fans are claiming him for the job by game 4?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hell no lol. We don't want him.

Hell no lol. We don't want him.
Lol. Just piling on the gruden train from every other year.

He's -200 to be fired before game 1 and -150 to resign. Ouch.

EDIT: Urban Meyer, that is.

Is that because of the abuse allegations against one of his coaches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that because of the abuse allegations against one of his coaches?

Yes. He's already been put on administrative leave during the investigation.

So -400 that Tennessee fans are claiming him for the job by game 4?

The Tennessee plane has already landed in Columbus.?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Always the bridesmaids lol

Haslams plane? Gotta scoop him up for the Browns lol

Auburn in Atlanta!

Auburn in Atlanta!

The Auburn Tigers need to stay away from Atlanta and Mercedes-Benz Stadium. We are winless there since they opened the new dome in 2017.

Last edited:
Since the SEC championship is there, I'm going to keep hoping we play there at least once a year.

Last edited:
The Badgers are solid until proven otherwise, but things are going to get tougher for them in the Big Ten West. Jeff Brohm at Purdue and Scott Frost at Nebraska have their programs going in the right direction. Northwestern continues to be strong under Fitzgerald. Not sure about PJ at Minnesota. He seems like a boom or bust kind of guy. My $2 wager is on bust. Rallo's Hawkeyes will be in the mix too. Let's Play Football!

The Badgers may have one of the best OL's in football and a beast of an RB... if Hornibrook doesn't lose games they should be solid.

And about my Hawkeyes? Talk is they are going to run more 2TE sets mimicking the NE offense from a couple of years ago... I'll believe it when I see it... pencil them in for 8-9 wins cuz their schedule is easy this year.

The Badgers may have one of the best OL's in football and a beast of an RB... if Hornibrook doesn't lose games they should be solid.

And about my Hawkeyes? Talk is they are going to run more 2TE sets mimicking the NE offense from a couple of years ago... I'll believe it when I see it... pencil them in for 8-9 wins cuz their schedule is easy this year.

I’m going to take Ethan to another game this year. Anyone that stands out besides Wisconsin, ISU, and Nebraska? I’m not sure he is ready for that atmosphere yet.

The season cant get here soon enough!

BOOMER SOONER!!!!

Can Lane Kiffin just go away? Why is it that some coaches only make headlines about the crap coming out of their mouths? No sure what his beef is with 'Bama, but if I remember correctly, he left on his own. Shadily just like when he left UT. As a Vols fan, I'd like Kiffin to float out into the ocean and never be heard from again.

Can Lane Kiffin just go away? Why is it that some coaches only make headlines about the crap coming out of their mouths? No sure what his beef is with 'Bama, but if I remember correctly, he left on his own. Shadily just like when he left UT. As a Vols fan, I'd like Kiffin to float out into the ocean and never be heard from again.
He was fired between the Semi and national championship game I believe, and was left behind in Atlanta. But I think relations had been bad a while.

He was fired between the Semi and national championship game I believe, and was left behind in Atlanta. But I think relations had been bad a while.

I thought he had left at that time to take the FAU job. Maybe it just coincided together. I can't imagine he had anything to do with the relationship souring. I've heard he's such a great guy. :alien:

Roll Tide ya'll.

I’m going to take Ethan to another game this year. Anyone that stands out besides Wisconsin, ISU, and Nebraska? I’m not sure he is ready for that atmosphere yet.

Iowa v Northwestern should be a competitive game... although definitely no guarantee that they come out with a win... also it's currently TBD so it could be an afternoon game which are always a little more fun IMO

When Nebraska used to play OU, I found the Cornhusker fans to be some of the kindest and fair fans out there. It was always a good time, full of good sportsmanship. Gracious people despite the final outcome.

Auburn needs to stay away from Atlanta and Mercedes-Benz Stadium. We have no wins there since they opened the new dome in 2017.

At least you made it there. :(

Maybe my Ags can assist keeping you away :)

When Nebraska used to play OU, I found the Cornhusker fans to be some of the kindest and fair fans out there. It was always a good time, full of good sportsmanship. Gracious people despite the final outcome.

I have watched a lot of Nebraska MU games. Never had any problem with Nebraska fans. My point was more of how many fans are out and around the stadium. My daughter also told me she wants to go so cheaper tickets are a consideration as well.

It brings me state and university/alumni pride to hear that, I hope that continues!

It brings me state and university/alumni pride to hear that, I hope that continues!

Frost is going to bring back that program and bring balance to the west division of the B1G. I sincerely hope.

Back