2018 Dell Technologies Championship

Got a fairly loaded course, plenty bland leaderboard.

How about the sweet caddy fro.

Bubba on the range! He put on a show.
5c09aca3ee04b3c7739c2126cda8bf12.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

First time all year I roster JT in fantasy and he just barely squeeks in under the cut line. At least all 7 are still playing.

Tiger with the birdie on 2

And another lipped out birdie on 4

Xander playing well again and early. He should get a spot over mickelson for the RC with how great he has been playing

Another birdie for TW -7 now

Awful break for TW off the tee. Phenomenal shot from Bryson. He's looking real sharp today. And the bromance continues.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If McIlroy is feeling it with the putter, he’s going to be up at the top over the next two days. His approaches have been fantastic today.

Man, Rory is fun to watch when he's locked in. I really like Tommy Fleetwood's game too. But...... TIGER!! I don't think anyone will ever move the needle like he does when he's in the mix.

That was a ridiculous birdie by Hatton!

Anyone know if Hatton is still gaming the putter he bought at Golf Galaxy last week?

Anyone know if Hatton is still gaming the putter he bought at Golf Galaxy last week?
Whatever he is gaming is working!

Haha. What a lucky birdie by Hatton at 10.

Everything went his way on that hole!
No doubt! And not sure how your reply to my post ended up before my post that you quoted...

No doubt! And not sure how your reply to my post ended up before my post that you quoted...

Yeah I noticed that so I deleted it because I thought it was a duplicate, haha!

Yeah I noticed that so I deleted it because I thought it was a duplicate, haha!
Have seen it happen a few times lately. Must be some glitch that is way over my head.

Can't wait to see Hatton try to get himself out of this mess.

Can't wait to see Hatton try to get himself out of this mess.

Even though he caught the cart path, it still looked like it ended up somewhat decent. Given the way he's been scrambling, I wouldn't be surprised to see him 'escape' with a par.

Even though he caught the cart path, it still looked like it ended up somewhat decent. Given the way he's been scrambling, I wouldn't be surprised to see him 'escape' with a par.

Posted before I saw the search party :rofl:

Hatton spins it outta the cup! Wow

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Some douche was heckling Webb Simpson all day. After the approach Webb hit on 18,I heard him yell out, "Plus 5, plus 6. It doesn't matter at this point."

That did it for Simpson's caddie. He went over & got in the guys face & stayed there until security came over to toss the guy.

Back