2018 Dell Technologies Championship

Some douche was heckling Webb Simpson all day. After the approach Webb hit on 18,I heard him yell out, "Plus 5, plus 6. It doesn't matter at this point."

That did it for Simpson's caddie. He went over & got in the guys face & stayed there until security came over to toss the guy.
Can't stand that crap. Happy to see Webb's caddy stick up for him.

Dbag was holding a Bud, and I bet it wasn't his first...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Some douche was heckling Webb Simpson all day. After the approach Webb hit on 18,I heard him yell out, "Plus 5, plus 6. It doesn't matter at this point."

That did it for Simpson's caddie. He went over & got in the guys face & stayed there until security came over to toss the guy.

There’s a small, but significant, portion of the attendance at this tournament who are basically the worst fans ever.

I saw his caddie confronting the guys, but didn’t hear what they said. Good to see that nonsense get squashed.

Tiger and Koepka tomorrow

Hatton spins it outta the cup! Wow

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Did you see that in slow motion? The flag stick kept it from going in, haha!

There’s a small, but significant, portion of the attendance at this tournament who are basically the worst fans ever.

Stuff like that always amazes me. It has never occured to me to heckle athletes when I'm attending a professional event. Pure idiocy if you ask me!

Stuff like that always amazes me. It has never occured to me to heckle athletes when I'm attending a professional event. Pure idiocy if you ask me!

One of the reasons I wish they would get rid of the Phoenix Open.

Last edited:
Bryson DeChambeau continues to impress. Heck of a round today.

Go Bryson! Other than Tiger I'm rooting for Bryson.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Go Bryson! Other than Tiger I'm rooting for Bryson.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

I’m with you. Was so fun to watch him and Tiger today. Probably my two favorite golfers right now.

I had a guy give me **** while I was waiting in line to get a seat on 16. First time ever I thought I was going to get in a fight at a golf tournament. Based on his accent he was from NY. Probably grouchy because the Yankees are in second. It was the only stain on a great day.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I had a guy give me **** while I was waiting in line to get a seat on 16. First time ever I thought I was going to get in a fight at a golf tournament. Based on his accent he was from NY. Probably grouchy because the Yankees are in second. It was the only stain on a great day.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
That @ddec is an asshole, don't let him get to you.

That @ddec is an asshole, don't let him get to you.

nah I met him in Orlando, he's solid and doesn't have a Bronx accent

Does anyone know how Scott Piercy got DQ. or why Pat Perez WD ?

Wow, Phil came out swingin’ today! I’d love to see him keep it together all day.

Phil with the chutt

Usually people cheer for the driver, but the crowd loves the Tiger stinger!

Birdie on 2 for tw

That was the first time that I had seen the super-duper up-close replay of Hatton's approach on 18 yesterday..that's absolutely gross how that kept spinning and didn't go down.

That footage of Hattons approach spinning back out of the hole is incredible.

Back