2018 Masters Player Scripting

1BubbaMasters_zpspvlj5mlb.jpg

JT wins for me. Love what RLP puts him in, and his shoe game is right up my alley. I even love the giant stallion lol.

Cool animation!

Here is what Daniel Berger will be wearing.

27DH11uThOJnNGQM18rm74rzl2RAfcOWWCjnHsmoj4Zip1fVGPid_9HRYnxTVLPXRyOmgl4PzP-ym1KKsplUf6EdApylrVbLtJLYjo4uWB6QGN_J8Ra_roZTi3oEeNA6or_nL_V6_VgpKkdLK6yJ6Bo6ANK7vByCYrBZVlZR47ivngIQnYT4jnOh=s0-d-e1-ft

Henrik Stenson
Thur-Sun

Henrik-Stenson-Masters-Scripts-Thursday-Hugo-Boss-2018.jpg

Henrik-Stenson-Masters-Scripts-Friday-Hugo-Boss-2018.jpg

Henrik-Stenson-Masters-Scripts-Saturday-Hugo-Boss-2018.jpg

Henrik-Stenson-Masters-Scripts-Sunday-Hugo-Boss-2018.jpg

As per usual, JT and Polo absolutely killing it. Nice balance of business casual and current sport trends.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Martin Kaymer
Thurs - Sun

Martin-Kaymer-Masters-Scripts-Thursday-Hugo-Boss-2018.jpg

Martin-Kaymer-Masters-Scripts-Friday-Hugo-Boss-Look-2018.jpg

Martin-Kaymer-Masters-Scripts-Saturday-Hugo-Boss-Look-2018.jpg

Martin-Kaymer-Masters-Scripts-Sunday-Hugo-Boss-2018.jpg

I need these in my life right now!

DZy9RMuVQAAHlNV.jpg

DZy9RMuVQAAHlNV.jpg
Black version going on Nike.com tomorrow. Well, at least according to sneaker news sites.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Great scripting, really enjoy RF’s Sunday combo

DZy9RMuVQAAHlNV.jpg

I really want a pair of these too. Do we know if they are being released or if this is just a Rory Masters special?

they are not releasing the whites apparently. but the roshe and black vapors come out today

I have really been liking the designs Ralph Lauren has done for Justin Thomas on paper. The problem is the model they use wears the clothes a lot better than JT does. JT doesn't fill them out as well, and I'm left disappointed.

At least Bubba is wearing decent shoes on Friday. Butler Cabin will never be the same if he wins and wears the pink high tops with the humungous G4 on the side in there!

As far as the clothing, like the JT selction best. Many of them (Spieth, DJ, Sergio) kind of look the same.

Henrik Stenson
Thur-Sun

Henrik-Stenson-Masters-Scripts-Thursday-Hugo-Boss-2018.jpg

Henrik-Stenson-Masters-Scripts-Friday-Hugo-Boss-2018.jpg

Henrik-Stenson-Masters-Scripts-Saturday-Hugo-Boss-2018.jpg

Henrik-Stenson-Masters-Scripts-Sunday-Hugo-Boss-2018.jpg

I've never liked the Hugo Boss stuff, at least what Stenson wears. He is one of the worst dressed on tour IMO.

I've never liked the Hugo Boss stuff, at least what Stenson wears. He is one of the worst dressed on tour IMO.

not the best, but much better than bubba and speith IMO

not the best, but much better than bubba and speith IMO
Not a fan of Bubba's scripting but Speith I like for the most part although I kinda hate the head to toe look for Nike and UA.

Back