2018 Masters Player Scripting

Love JT’s, Spieth is good as well. Most of Rickie’s and all of Bryson’s areva no go. Minus the stripes on the adidas stuff I like what they are doing but I just can’t seem to ever pull the string on their stuff outside of the USA logo’d stuff from the 2016 Olympics

Some nice options in there, Bryson's is kind of blah when you stack it up against everyone else

Rickie and Justin will be fly!

Definitely my two favorite as well. I'm a fan of both guys scripting generally anyway, so that's no surprise.

I like that Rory seems to have a collar on each of his shirts.

JT wins round so far in my book.

Rickie and JT are my favorites although I couldn't wear everything shown but those guys will look sharp!

I like JT's the most....although something tells me my body type wouldn't look good in yellow pants.

I like the design of DJ's, the simplicity of Rory's and the color combos in both.

LOL.....one pair of britches and 3 shirts.
I saw Bubba's and immediately wondered if they don't plan on him being there for the weekend. Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I like Spieth, JT scripting and I also like the green that Adidas brings in with their scripting.

I saw Bubba's and immediately wondered if they don't plan on him being there for the weekend. Haha

Lol yea no kidding. I'm sure we could all pitch in $.50 to get Bubba another shirt and maybe a pair of hand me down pants....i think he will be the weekend.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

They all look pretty good, I like the light mint green shirts. :clapp:

They all look nice but nothing exciting. As someone who wear a lot of puma the only exciting thing I saw were the new black high tops. Everything else just looks like everyone else.

I'm not usually a fan of Rory's scripting, but pink & navy is a really good look.

Spieth is boring, which is to be expected. Rickie's scripting is surprisingly sedate, even for Augusta.

I love that 2 tone shirt Rickie is going to wear. Is he really going to wear Black High Tops? I think those look pretty cool.

Phil going next level with the shoes this year:

DZdrPOgVQAA-V9_.jpg

I dig a lot of those! Nice!

I'm loving Phil's shoe game here lately. He's stepping it up a notch at the Masters, could be reason enough to pick him to win!

Some nice options in there, Bryson's is kind of blah when you stack it up against everyone else

Until you realize that they didn't pack him any pants... Thats a pretty risky move at the Masters don't you think? Theres probably science behind it.

I’m really hoping JT wears that sweater around his neck on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like most of these, but I can't say those khaki pants Rory is going to wear would be high on my list.

I guess Aqua is heavily in most companies spring lines.

JT's scripting is amazing, it's a shame he doesn't quite pull it off.

Back