2018 Morgan Cup: Opening Odds

i got my last handicap round in this past weekend, so i will come into the morgan cup as an 8.0
8...........???

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Hmmmmmm ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having played several rounds with Chris I promise you that is a legit move in hdcp.

8...........???

This is causing a delay in posting odds... lol

5.6 to 8.0, vegas smells shenanigans :)

is too late to request my refund from the mikedean441 short game clinic video set i bought from you? i would like to exchange that for the mikedean441 how to win all the hof tags, please.

Hmmmmmm ...

i would post a screenshot of two years' worth of scores from ushandicap.com, but some people on the west coast are still finishing their lunches. it takes a strong stomach to watch the handicap die so quickly.

8...........???

yep. you saw my short game. if i can hit greens, i will beat all of you. just gotta hit dem greens.

is too late to request my refund from the mikedean441 short game clinic video set i bought from you? i would like to exchange that for the mikedean441 how to win all the hof tags, please.

i would post a screenshot of two years' worth of scores from ushandicap.com, but some people on the west coast are still finishing their lunches. it takes a strong stomach to watch the handicap die so quickly.

yep. you saw my short game. if i can hit greens, i will beat all of you. just gotta hit dem greens.
Oh I believe you.....I just don't want to believe you.

I will be coming in at a 24. Blame RTJ lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone else that is on either team with such big movement in their caps since March?

I’m working on it... With your team getting a late jump in prep being snowed in, the line will move...

Lots and lots of northerners on team hackers lobbying hard that we've essentially been able to play golf for 3-3.5 weeks....meanwhile down in paradise....

Traveling handicaps must be in effect.

all sales are final

Anyone else that is on either team with such big movement in their caps since March?

I am almost exactly where I reported back then. Maybe slightly worse but I think going with what I had should end up about right.

Everyone's version of travel is different....

Lots and lots of northerners on team hackers lobbying hard that we've essentially been able to play golf for 3-3.5 weeks....meanwhile down in paradise....

Come on down to the Golf Capital of the United States pal

I want to see some line movements lol.

This is all legal now so no need for “entertainment purposes”. Start the house money man lol

Come on down to the Golf Capital of the United States pal
I didn't know you lived in Myrtle Beach!?? Or is it Scottsdale?

The Handicaps of the Teams-

Team Hackers:

Captain- Puttin4Bird 5
Asst Captain- Mike Yagley
Pkorf 6
Stemmy66 13.7
Mjkladis 10
j_sizzle9 9.1
Ottawaclo 12
Stryker 18

Team Paradise:

Captain- Tadashi70 2.8
Asst Captain- Jose Miraflor
Jimmy3864 7.8
ChristopherKee 5.6
Chefkritter 7
jdtox 6.9
c.a.eleric 5.6 >>>>>>>~8.0
PatsFan 26

Opening Odds:

Note: This is for entrainment proposes only, and to get some chatter built up about the Morgan Cup. Not to hurt anyone's feelings.

With out knowing the exact format this one will be tough to offer a number at this time. The courses are both brutal, and the players will need to bring their A game to survive. This post will serve for updates in the odds and break downs as more about the format of the competition becomes known, with that being said, I'm ready to post an opening number....

Team Odds of Winning the Morgan Cup:

Team Paradise -240
Team Hackers +200

If the courses are as brutal as noted, I think Pops are overrated. Jdax's opening line makes sense, plus the late c.a.eleric news. Let's go Team Paradise!

Vegas always has those and I think we need to see some parlays in play once pairings are announced lol

I think I might be playing more at a 12 handicap if you want to included travelling. :angel:

No one told you to settle on the wagon train trail in Ohio. Must not be that bad as Dan is shooting sub par rounds 3 weeks into your golf season

No one told you to settle on the wagon train trail in Ohio. Must not be that bad as Dan is shooting sub par rounds 3 weeks into your golf season
There's a wooorrrrrllllllddddd of difference between where I'm at and 3.5 hours South of me sir. ...ohhhh not to mention Canadan is a freak of nature on a golf course.

2018 Morgan Cup: Opening Odds

Update:

Without knowing the pairings and breakdown the book is going to be cautious early . As early action is favoring Team Hackers, I still think on paper the favorite should be Team Paradise.

The prep threads showed that some that choose the one lengths struggled adjusting early, but gained some comfort. I’m generally ok with the club selection, I saw from the participants.

Also, this brutal winter hurt some participants ability to prep, that coupled with some Handicaps trending in the wrong direction coming in, make this one a hard one to gage.

Full write up either late today or early tomorrow, but I’ve seen enough to move the line slightly in Team Hackers direction.

Team Odds of Winning the Morgan Cup:

Team Paradise -200
Team Hackers +180

Last edited:
There's a wooorrrrrllllllddddd of difference between where I'm at and 3.5 hours South of me sir. ...ohhhh not to mention Canadan is a freak of nature on a golf course.

Is Ohio that big? Yes @canadan is my golf hero! Between the beard and he action I have a man crush

Back