2018 PGA Show - THP Style

Exactly how Cleveland is the San Diego of the great Lakes. Same difference.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

I say we agree to disagree on that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big day for demo day. Looking forward to seeing what you guys have in store.

Excited for demo day as the coverage begins!

So the Editorial vs Non-Editorial tags, what does that mean as far as the access you have or the things you can do at the show?

If I'm working a booth there showcasing my products and 2 guys show up, 1 with an editorial tag and one with a non editorial tag, what should I know about my interactions with them? Should I even care?

Wanted to bump this because we got so much feedback after this show and frankly most PGA Shows, but as we have said, the early stages of planning for 2019 are beginning and while we do not know exactly what, who, where and why, we do know that unless something changes, Michael Vrska will be joining the team in place again. Excited to bring you all a lot of the information as it comes, but we are a long way away from that of course.

Wanted to bump this because we got so much feedback after this show and frankly most PGA Shows, but as we have said, the early stages of planning for 2019 are beginning and while we do not know exactly what, who, where and why, we do know that unless something changes, Michael Vrska will be joining the team in place again. Excited to bring you all a lot of the information as it comes, but we are a long way away from that of course.

Always happy to help out and be a small part of THP’s success! Great people running THP and great members supporting, posting and loving what THP brings to the golf table.

Everything Team THP does at the PGA Show is truly one of the highlights of the year for a golf ho like myself. Love getting the scoops on all the new gear and you guys do it better than anyone.

That's really exciting to hear that Michael is joining again, that content was gold this year. Heck, the whole staff has knocked it out of the park over the years and it will be interesting to see how this evolves next year.

That’s cool Vrska made the 2018 show really good enjoyed all the content excited about 2019!

Looking forward to seeing what THP and Vrska have in store.

Glad to hear Mr Vrska is returning, he did a fine job last year with the coverage.

Really glad to hear this announcement. Michael is a great guy and way too knowledgeable on everything golf!

Love me some Vrska. One of the best dudes ever.

Will be curious to see who joins him.

Mr. Vrska was a great person to be around during the PGA Show. His knowledge on Golf is still something I can't quite comprehend, especially when he interviewed Yagley, I was listening to two gear heads talk calculus it seemed.

Great to have him return for 2019!!

Back