2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational

I need Rickie to change hats so I calm down haha

Negative sir....More AP Hat goodness on camera is needed by all..... and that 1/4 zip is straight fiya!!

I still can’t believe that’s the putter he’s using! But money talks I guess...

Word is that having the freedom to use this putter is part of why he made the jump to Honma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’ve gotta love Rickie going driver off the deck! I think he just channeled AP...

I am itching to watch this when I get home.
It's amazing how knowing the course in person brings the viewer experience to amazing levels.

I am itching to watch this when I get home.
It's amazing how knowing the course in person brings the viewer experience to amazing levels.

Yeah it's nuts.

All crazy how much of my round I remember.

Hitting a great shot on 2 and failing for birdie. Taking a STUPID line on 3 and covering easy.. What a fun time.

Yeah it's nuts.

All crazy how much of my round I remember.

Hitting a great shot on 2 and failing for birdie. Taking a STUPID line on 3 and covering easy.. What a fun time.
Lol its hilarious that I hit similar shots on those holes. I almost 3 putted #2 after hitting to 20 ft.
When my drive on #3 failed to fade I clenched the butt cheeks before it cleared.

Good freaking times.

It's so much fun watching golf on courses I have played. Picturing myself at certain spots on this course is fun.

Word is that having the freedom to use this putter is part of why he made the jump to Honma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve heard him say that also and it probably is part of it, but I think I also heard that he was given equity in Axis and that he also has to make way less sponsorship appearances with Honma. So I think money and time were factors also.

Rickie is just off today and grinding it out. He’s in survival mode today.

Imperial joining in on the fun.

7a84937bcdd38e4f84a132331fcb553b.jpg

Look at Rafa go!

Boy, Henrik has played like poopy.

Holy Keegan sighting!

RCB off to a solid start for my now team of 7 thanks to the Day WD

Back