2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am

Romo with a gem from hospitality!

wow Romo with an all world shot

I wonder if they were playing Jazz in the hospitality, because that was "silky."

I enjoy some of the amateur play. Tony Romo is on a streak atm.

Anybody know what driver Tony Romo plays? I thought a recent Ship Show said he moved to Epic Flash. It looks like he has a Titleist bag, Nike putter and TM driver head cover.

WTH putter is Jim Furyk using? Looks idiotic

man 17 has got to be intimidating, wind off the ocean, trust your yardages?

#17 is rough on a normal day. Now in the rain and wind ... good luck

I honestly can't stand him anymore, just a personal opinion but I think he ruined the Super Bowl and he needs to go away.

Then we have to be subjected to Romo....

Classy little shot there on 17 for Romo

Anybody know what driver Tony Romo plays? I thought a recent Ship Show said he moved to Epic Flash. It looks like he has a Titleist bag, Nike putter and TM driver head cover.

Clear shot of Romo's driver on 18. It's a TM.

are they going to bring out the Patriots snowplow to clear out putting lines too

I noticed Furyk was wearing a fanny pack today. Crazy hipster.

Matt Ryan and Russ Knox 4 shots back of the pro-am leaders! Hoping he does well this weekend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Setup my DraftKings this week and haggled over Cantlay or Kisner in a slot before deciding on Cantley Wednesdag. Apparently sometime after that he withdrew and I did not see it till Thursday about 10 minutes after the event. Kisner is at -7 in a tie for 8th and I am getting a goose egg from Cantlay. This lineup is at 338th of 3300 in a $6 tournament winning $12. Would be at 35th or so with Kisner winning around $100 with him. I started NFL with $25 in my account and played the $3 tourney and $5 double along with the THP pool. Ended NFL playing $6 tourneys and $10 doubles and my bank is setting at $170 before entering this week. A $100 score I could have started doing $12 tourneys and $20 double ups. My plan is to just keep rolling till I lose or get a big sum. Golf is really fun on DraftKings. You get to know the courses and the players games, you also have to follow the middle of the pack and young guys a lot more closely.
b14c3079725b8330b0e55ca51ca51239.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Didn’t get to watch **** yesterday, booooooooo!

Will rectify that this weekend.

Setup my DraftKings this week and haggled over Cantlay or Kisner in a slot before deciding on Cantley Wednesdag. Apparently sometime after that he withdrew and I did not see it till Thursday about 10 minutes after the event. Kisner is at -7 in a tie for 8th and I am getting a goose egg from Cantlay. This lineup is at 338th of 3300 in a $6 tournament winning $12. Would be at 35th or so with Kisner winning around $100 with him. I started NFL with $25 in my account and played the $3 tourney and $5 double along with the THP pool. Ended NFL playing $6 tourneys and $10 doubles and my bank is setting at $170 before entering this week. A $100 score I could have started doing $12 tourneys and $20 double ups. My plan is to just keep rolling till I lose or get a big sum. Golf is really fun on DraftKings. You get to know the courses and the players games, you also have to follow the middle of the pack and young guys a lot more closely.
b14c3079725b8330b0e55ca51ca51239.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Lol, I did the same thing with Cantlay! He was not a cheap option this week either. :(

The rest of my team didnt perform as well. :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wow what a shot from Phil!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Faldo’s sweater is....Mr. Rodgersish

Back