2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

JB;n8907727 said:
Wait till you see that you can do GIFs automatically from the mobile browser of our new platform.
Not tapatalk, but just using the mobile browser...

Really looking forward to this!!!

clarkgriswold Preview of your first update during the round:

"Team THP +1 after 1" Maybe include a picture of one of the Zoo Crew with a tear in their eye ;)

Snickerdog;n8907722 said:
The Gif game will be strong this year.

Giving everyone fair warning here, we may have created a monster with Snickerdog by introducing him to the giphy keyboard.

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8978ee99bc90abe1363b31c2fa77e17260c15a5f1cf&rid=giphy.gif

KEVdacatalyst41 Just wanted to say thanks for another great video with Zack and Spencer. Appreciate the time you guys take out of your evenings to make these and bring the forum a bit closer to this team.

As of this morning the team now gets a somewhat automated good morning note in our text thread that gives us a countdown of how many days left until we leave and the current temperature and weather conditions at the Hideaway.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aside from the obvious big stuff, what are you guys looking forward to the most for the little things. Right now it’s a toss up between a breakfast that doesn’t include a cereal box, and a well crafted margarita.

Glad I got out and played today and played with @shanewu. We didn't play great but had a good time. His dad was along today and it was fun. Always nice to spend time with a Grandaddy Alum.

Aside from the obvious big stuff, what are you guys looking forward to the most for the little things. Right now it’s a toss up between a breakfast that doesn’t include a cereal box, and a well crafted margarita.

Dinner at Al's for sure!!! Seeing #'s on trackman at the fitting and a breakfast slider .

And at some point a swing by In/Out. Can we fit a tour bus through their drive through?

for me it’s the smaller g-branded accessories. golf balls, tees, valuables pouch, shoe bag, whatever they have in store for us. it’s stuff you can’t buy anywhere; it’s an outward sign that you have been blessed with the opportunity to be a member of one of the most exclusive fraternities in all of golf.

Its not good. Its average.
The grandaddy is not average.
Well said! I love some In and Out but the food for The Grandaddy is out of this world! The food at Al's house was absolutely amazing!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I was sitting here thinking about how The Grandaddy has given me so much. It's given me some of the best friends in the world, my greatest golf experience in life and a head full of vivid memories. In all actuality, this event hasn't stopped giving to me. In relationships, experiences, and fun with the game I love. The post event appreciation is so real!
I hope everyone in this year's event takes in everything it has to offer, both during and after.

for me it’s the smaller g-branded accessories. golf balls, tees, valuables pouch, shoe bag, whatever they have in store for us. it’s stuff you can’t buy anywhere; it’s an outward sign that you have been blessed with the opportunity to be a member of one of the most exclusive fraternities in all of golf.

This is so well said. And I’ll second it. But I’ll also add that beautiful blueberry vodka lemonade logo. So exclusive and a quiet reminder that we’re part of a lucky few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was sitting here thinking about how The Grandaddy has given me so much. It's given me some of the best friends in the world, my greatest golf experience in life and a head full of vivid memories. In all actuality, this event hasn't stopped giving to me. In relationships, experiences, and fun with the game I love. The post event appreciation is so real!
I hope everyone in this year's event takes in everything it has to offer, both during and after.
I don't think you could say it any better Clayton! I love you guys! You all are my family and it is so cool to me to be able to pull a club out of my bag and have a million amazing memories go through my head. I'll never forget this event and what it has given to me! I'll never forget that last smile I got to see on my Grandfather's face before he passed because of this event. The amount of appreciation I have for The Grandaddy can never really be explained because it is unending! I love you guys, I love the team at Callaway, I love this event and I love what THP and Callaway stand for and the brand! Thank you all to THP, Callaway and Team THP 2018 for what you all have given me and continue to give! I love you all from the bottom of my heart!

When you guys do it like you did it sure is. It has been fun to follow still nearly a year later.
This community can be as special as someone allows it to be.

I'm so protective of all my stuff with the G on it and some of the other things given to us! I know I can never get replacement so I want it to be around forever, lol. I will be putting an addition to my house in a year or two and the wife has agreed for me to have my own man cave/office to display all my Grandaddy stuff and golf collectables and my awards from the Navy. I can already see it when people come over...I will be like don't worry about the rest of the house, come see the best part!

Well said my friend. It's really tough to explain the bond that this event and community has given us. There hasn't been a week I haven't thought of the memories and I still bring this up to people all of the time. We've been given a gift that can never be taken away and will always live on long after the event itself ends. I can't wait for another generation of the Grandaddy team to experience it.

Just updated the "Meet Your 2019 Grandaddy Team" thread with our latest member, James.

The previous forum software had a limitation of 10 pics per single post, and this was our 11th, so thankfully the new update allowed me to add more than 10.

A new week is upon us and closer to the Grandaddy.

Back