2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

No pressure or anything ?

no, no pressure. do your best and hold your head high. i just want to make sure you're aware that if you don't go undefeated, i won't be your friend anymore.

no, no pressure. do your best and hold your head high. i just want to make sure you're aware that if you don't go undefeated, i won't be your friend anymore.
Sh#$s getting real now. :p

Wonder if our boy @Luke WilliamsCG is getting some practice in over in Japan? Probably signing autographs and having a good time drinking Saki. Better practice up.

I will go undefeated at the comfort stations.

Thou shalt not desecrate thine sliders.

if you dunk your sliders in milk like an oreo, i'm forfeiting your matches and sending you home.
I was thinking maybe they would have some Strawberry jam to put on them too? :whistle:

Im not sure I can play golf tomorrow with @McLovin now.
They say you see a leader through the personality of who they lead. I'm legit scared at this point, but the good news Captn, you dont need to play the Hideaway, the good courses are in Michigan. :ROFLMAO:

They say you see a leader through the personality of who they lead. I'm legit scared at this point, but the good news Captn, you dont need to play the Hideaway, the good courses are in Michigan. :ROFLMAO:

cool. i'll send you my paypal so you can pay me for the golfnow fees haha

if you dunk your sliders in milk like an oreo, i'm forfeiting your matches and sending you home.

If this happens, call me.

First its pork. Then its meat and cheese together. Then its meat and milk together.
There is an entire religion that says none of that is allowed.
I think that means Milk Fetish would not be allowed to be Bar Mitzvah.

First its pork. Then its meat and cheese together. Then its meat and milk together.
There is an entire religion that says none of that is allowed.
I think that means Milk Fetish would not be allowed to be Bar Mitzvah.
The fact that peanut butter on pizza is not even being mentioned shows you just how nuts this team is.

What a wonderful time this is going to be!!!! Amazing Team!!! Great food!!!!! Great golf!!!! And most of all, great people to share the experience with. Truly honored.

I guess this would've happened long ago if not for Snickerdog. Well done?

Attachments

• C6B074C3-8ED4-44C1-8EF5-4B512BF0665E.jpeg
    C6B074C3-8ED4-44C1-8EF5-4B512BF0665E.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 10
We’ve reached peak cabin fever with 3 weeks to go.

Boom!!!

Back