2019 iPhone Models

Ok, I’m reading only the Indian market will have a tray for 2 SIM cards?!?!?!

#FiberLaunch

I didn't hear them say it would be regional exclusive during the keynote.

I didn't hear them say it would be regional exclusive during the keynote.

So China is getting a 2 sim tray. Everyone else gets 1 slot and an esim. No idea what esim is and whether I’ll be able to move my work number over.

#FiberLaunch

$749 for X R
$999 for X S
$1099 for X S Max
For the price savings I may actually do an XR, or maybe the X will drop in price more and I'd do that.

I'm upgrading to the iPhone XS Max for sure!

For the price savings I may actually do an XR, or maybe the X will drop in price more and I'd do that.

I think they are going to discontinue the X but maybe there will be a price cut before stock runs out.

I’m torn between the Xs and the XsMax. Probably end up with Xs. Xr is a very solid phone, but I wan the dual rear cameras.

Wife is going to get an XR since she is on the Upgrade program and I am going to sit out a year and just keep my X.

I told myself I would finally update this year from the 7. Looks like Xs in my future. Max looks too big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be getting the XS Max. The new Apple Watch may be the coolest release of the year though.

Wife is going to get an XR since she is on the Upgrade program and I am going to sit out a year and just keep my X.

Interesting that the XR release date is a month later. Tim Cook want's you to buy the XS!

So China is getting a 2 sim tray. Everyone else gets 1 slot and an esim. No idea what esim is and whether I’ll be able to move my work number over.

#FiberLaunch

An eSim is an electronic SIM that is soldered to the motherboard that can be reprogrammed when you switch or add another carrier. It allows you to have a second number active on your phone at the same time, even a number from a different country. The eSIM was first introduced on the Apple Watch 3, I believe.

2019 iPhone Models

Decided I’m getting the XS max. Also as I’m on the upgrade program I’m gonna order just after midnight hopefully, rather than wait months like I normally have to.

**edit** Hmmmmm, having just compared the phones, the XR is $20 a month cheaper on the Apple Pay program. I’m thinking that might be the one for me.

#FiberLaunch

Last edited:
I got a 6. I need it

Sent from HTX

Lol. You and I both. I'm trying to get us all out of contract with our phones, not easy to do when all 4 of us end at different times. Mines still chugging along BUT I haven't updated the software in 18 months or so. I think that's the key. My last one barely made it 2 years but I updated every time a new version of the software came out.

I just saw the 2 year pricing on the XR,

XR 64GB
$299.99

XR 128GB
$349.99

XR 256GB
$449.99

Now the question is, should I upgrade to the XR from my iPhone 7s or keep waiting?!?!

I just saw the 2 year pricing on the XR,

XR 64GB
$299.99

XR 128GB
$349.99

XR 256GB
$449.99

Now the question is, should I upgrade to the XR from my iPhone 7s or keep waiting?!?!

Which carrier is that? I think I’m going to get my wife the XR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 6+ is holding strong. Think I can squeeze another year out of her. My wife has the 6 and we will probably upgrade her to an 8 when all the prices drop.

Decided to go with the XS max (you only live once). Thought I’d pre register today so I’m all set to go in a couple of days. Trouble is, I’m on the upgrade program. I have one more payment of $41 due in about 10 days. If I upgrade now, I have to return my 7 plus to Apple. But there doesn’t seem a way to pay off the $41 early, so I have to wait. Bugger.

#FiberLaunch

Decided to go with the XS max (you only live once). Thought I’d pre register today so I’m all set to go in a couple of days. Trouble is, I’m on the upgrade program. I have one more payment of $41 due in about 10 days. If I upgrade now, I have to return my 7 plus to Apple. But there doesn’t seem a way to pay off the $41 early, so I have to wait. Bugger.

#FiberLaunch
I'd contact them, I believe you can payoff the phone when your purchase the new one, that is how it was explained to me.

256gb iPhone XS Max incoming. 2 week delivery time which isn’t bad, if it holds up.

#FiberLaunch

64gb XS Max ordered. Supposed to be delivered next Friday.

256gb iPhone XS Max incoming. 2 week delivery time which isn’t bad, if it holds up.

#FiberLaunch
My wife got the same, her delivery date is the 21st.

The missus and I both upgraded to the 256gb XS Max. Should get them on 9/21! Yay for new gadgets :D

I lasted 2 whole days. Xs max on the way.

Back