2019 iPhone Models

I have the 8 Plus now and held off on the X to avoid early adopter issues. Definitely going to consider upgrading to one of the 2019 models!

I will definitely be upgrading from my 6-Plus, just not sure what it will be. I may just go with an 8-Plus as reviews I have seen show the battery life on that better than the iPhone X. I doubt that I would go with any of the three new ones, but that could change based on pricing.

If you like the plus form factor, the internals of the 8+ and X are about the same. Camera is _slightly_ better in the X, and obviously the screen is OLED, but everything else is basically the same. Battery life is incredible in the 8+

Pretty happy with my iPhone X so I may not rush in unless there is a massive spec bump. Not much they can do to improve OLED tech so screen upgrade is probably going to be minimal.

I’m with you, I’ve been very pleased with the X. More than likely will wait til next years versions come out.

I have the 7 plus. Apart from crap battery, it’s still working like a charm. I’ll probably upgrade this time round though.

#FiberLaunch

I wont be upgrading until they bring the fingerprint sensor back.

I find the facial recognition works so much better than the fingerprint sensor every did. When i went to the X I have never looked back. Every time I pick up my iPad with the finger print sensor and the cut off screen, I think how rapidly out of date it has become.

I find the facial recognition works so much better than the fingerprint sensor every did. When i went to the X I have never looked back. Every time I pick up my iPad with the finger print sensor and the cut off screen, I think how rapidly out of date it has become.

lol I'm like that with my iPad too. My work iPhone still has the FP sensor, and I can't stand it now. Stupid Face ID.

My phone does everything I need it to do. Don't see a reason to upgrade.

Well that was a fun intro. Love watching keynotes.

Apple Watch capable of performing an ECG. Now that’s pretty impressive. Also can alert the emergency services if you have a fall.

#FiberLaunch

Apple Watch capable of performing an ECG. Now that’s pretty impressive. Also can alert the emergency services if you have a fall.

#FiberLaunch

Missed an opportunity to get this lady some work.

big_1488844202_image.jpg

For some it will. For others like me where the phone is resting on my desk, it was awful when I tested it out.

after having it since launch day, I can say that FaceID has gotten better and better. Even when it's on my desk. I'd be shocked to see them go back to a FP reader anytime soon. But then again, I didn't see them going away from it either.

Having and loving the X I probably won’t upgrade phones.. having the original
Apple Watch? I’ll probably upgrade to the series 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The iPhone X S Max will sell a ton. That thing is what I wanted the plus to be.

Keep hearing less energy over and over.....

till we get to the battery???

2019 iPhone Models

I’m looking forward to hearing how much of my kid’s inheritance do I have to use in order to buy one of these things.

#FiberLaunch

The iPhone X S Max will sell a ton. That thing is what I wanted the plus to be.
I'd say it'll give me a reason to finally upgrade from my 7s!

For some it will. For others like me where the phone is resting on my desk, it was awful when I tested it out.

I like the ability to open the phone without having to raise it to my face and look straight at it. Just touch the button while its on my desk, or in my pocket even. No more covert phone opening I guess. :/

I've got the 7 plus currently. It's been working great so far so I doubt I will upgrade yet even though it'll be paid off next month. Plus I may be switching from ATT to Ting soon so I am going to put off getting a new one, even though I would really, Really, REALLY like one.

DJ will like the new dual sim functionality...

DJ will like the new dual sim functionality...

Does that mean 2 numbers on one phone? Is this the answer to my carrying 2 phones issue???!?!?!

#FiberLaunch

Does that mean 2 numbers on one phone? Is this the answer to my carrying 2 phones issue???!?!?!

#FiberLaunch

Yepppppp

$749 for X R
$999 for X S
$1099 for X S Max

Back