2019 Masters Lottery

Once again I submitted my request to receive the "Sorry you did get Masters tickets this year" email in a few months.

Yeah, I have played this "lotto game" for five years now and have had zero luck scoring any tickets! If I really wanted to go to the Masters I would just go there and see what the scalpers have to offer.

Never been.
Honestly, I would definitely reconsider not putting in for practice rounds. I went for the first time last year, and being able to take it all in and snap photos at the same time was really special. I told myself I would always put in for all sessions and figure out of it works with the schedule after that.

I put my request in for tickets. I am not holding my breath but I am hoping for tickets.

Honestly, I would definitely reconsider not putting in for practice rounds. I went for the first time last year, and being able to take it all in and snap photos at the same time was really special. I told myself I would always put in for all sessions and figure out of it works with the schedule after that.
I believe you and you're probably right but if I'm going to make the drive it's going to be for a full round. I'm sure it's like nothing I will have ever seen from a Golf perspective, especially from a Patrons view.

This was my first time registering. I'm sure once I miss the boat a few years in a row I'll enter for a practice round. Look at it as your odds are now increased since I didn't request any Monday-Wednesday.

I believe you and you're probably right but if I'm going to make the drive it's going to be for a full round. I'm sure it's like nothing I will have ever seen from a Golf perspective, especially from a Patrons view.

This was my first time registering. I'm sure once I miss the boat a few years in a row I'll enter for a practice round. Look at it as your odds are now increased since I didn't request any Monday-Wednesday.

They don’t release a lot of tournament badges via the lottery. You might have better odds at winning the lottery, in fact.

A practice round at least gets you in the front gate, some food for thought. Having been rejected the past.. 15 or so years (back when you had to fill out the application and mail it back to them) getting to go at all is way better than not.

They don’t release a lot of tournament badges via the lottery. You might have better odds at winning the lottery, in fact.

A practice round at least gets you in the front gate, some food for thought. Having been rejected the past.. 15 or so years (back when you had to fill out the application and mail it back to them) getting to go at all is way better than not.

So does everything think it's ok selecting all the options for each day or only selecting a few options/days? Probably doesn't matter either way.

Application for denial sent in.

I’ve heard from people that the practice rounds are way more fun to go to than the actual tournament is, but I’d certainly like the chance just to walk the grounds honestly.

So does everything think it's ok selecting all the options for each day or only selecting a few options/days? Probably doesn't matter either way.

I don’t think it matters. It’s done by social, so it all gets RNG’ed and then whatever is picked is picked.

If it were any different, I would have probably won based on 2 tickets every time :/

Go for as many as you can period. The more balls in the hopper, the better chance one gets pulled. Unless you have a commitment you can't move

Go for as many as you can period. The more balls in the hopper, the better chance one gets pulled. Unless you have a commitment you can't move

That’s how I am. I put in for two tickets for each day and cross my fingers

Hoping for the best ?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

In as always. Some day I'm bound to win right??????????

Thanks for the info.

I won 2 tickets last year for Friday, and I hope if I win any this year it’s for practice rounds. I really want to be able to take some pictures, and that place is magic any day, IMO.

Applied! Thanks for the lead! Fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I select the max for all. Got selected for practice rounds last year and couldn’t go.

This year I’m not making that mistake. I’ve cleared out my calendar for next year in the event I get picked for tickets.

First year I registered. I put the max for Thursday-Sunday. Crossing my fingers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entered. Can't wait for my annual rejection.

A tradition unlike any other...(being rejected, again, for) The Masters!

I select the max for all. Got selected for practice rounds last year and couldn’t go.

This year I’m not making that mistake. I’ve cleared out my calendar for next year in the event I get picked for tickets.

I select max for everything, cross my fingers and then start making my own pimento cheese as I know I won't get to buy sandwich at Augusta.

Been signing up for 10 years...hopefully I win next year! One day...lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Bump for Friday's deadline!

Back