So obviously bad, and TWICE at that, it leads this non conspiracy theorist to think fix.

At least MLB fixes things across the board. They want more offense? Juice the ball (15 teams broke franchise records for home-runs this season. Yeah, that seems natural. That's some funny stuff!).

But no... the NFL flags a player for illegal hands to the face, a player who had never been flagged for that very offense in his career... TWICE. And wrong both times.

Fix.

Aaron Rodgers and the Pack playing in the NFC championship is way more preferable than Matthew Stafford and the Lions or any number of players/teams. What's a little help among friends along the way?

Somewhat tongue in cheek, but only somewhat.

Saw this today and had to share. Not sure if it’s fake news or not but still funny and relevant haha
311E3054-A2B5-4D7F-8A9B-1E476B22705F.jpeg

Eagles released Zac Brown today. I guess the Eagles didn't appreciate the comments before the game of Kirk Cousins being the "weakest part" of the Vikings offense. Funny thing is, he may be correct although my nod goes to their O Line.

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 4.28.20 PM.png

Eagles released Zac Brown today. I guess the Eagles didn't appreciate the comments before the game of Kirk Cousins being the "weakest part" of the Vikings offense. Funny thing is, he may be correct although my nod goes to their O Line.

View attachment 8911243

I think the coach had him cut once he tried to run after Cousins and Cousins was faster.

This Rams trade is crazy.

Just got crazier. Acquired Jalen Ramsey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 8911243

I think he was released more for his performance, or lack thereof, rather than for what he said about Cousins.

Zebras are going to be a seriously endangered species if this awful reffing continues in the NFL.

for sure. 2 first rounder and a 4th pick. Don’t think he is worth that much.

now Jacksonville will have 2 first rounders next two years. I’m sure they’ll trade A first round pick away at some point.

Really wish the Eagles were in that trade for Ramsay. Rams defense just got a whole lot better

Pretty soon the "r" in "ref" will be silent.

That’s a lot of picks for a guy who isn’t under contract for very long....

That’s a lot of picks for a guy who isn’t under contract for very long....
Right? Already paying Goff, Gurley, and Donald huge money. How can they sign Jalen long term??? There won't be any money left to build a team.

Right? Already paying Goff, Gurley, and Donald huge money. How can they sign Jalen long term??? There won't be any money left to build a team.

I have come to believe the salary cap is nothing more than a number to tell the fans so a team may use it as an excuse to not sign a big-name player.

If a team wants to sign a player they simply use the guarantee options, manually move money around certain years, or some other accounting with players to make sure they can all fit under the fake cap.

Add B. Cooks to that list and together those four players have a cap hit next year of $95M and are all signed at least through 2023. No way they can also sign Ramsey to a long term deal as well who is a free agent in 2021.

I’ll reiterate cap means nothing anymore. Rams will sign Ramsey and whomever else they want.

for sure. 2 first rounder and a 4th pick. Don’t think he is worth that much.

now Jacksonville will have 2 first rounders next two years. I’m sure they’ll trade A first round pick away at some point.
Yep, this trade made the Jags better getting all that draft capitol. Not a fan!

Yep, this trade made the Jags better getting all that draft capitol. Not a fan!

Don't worry, the Jags will draft someone in the first round and they will end up on the Rams. Current Rams Blake Bortles, Dante Fowler and Jalen Ramsey were all top five, first round picks of the Jags.

I'm still sick over that Lions game. Guaranteed that ends up costing them the division and a playoff appearance. Absolutely enormous swing in the standings thanks to the refs. Just absurd.

I'm still sick over that Lions game. Guaranteed that ends up costing them the division and a playoff appearance. Absolutely enormous swing in the standings thanks to the refs. Just absurd.

Cry enough and maybe they’ll change the rules and include all penalties as reviewable. Saints can help you guys out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir! How sad is it that we saw it coming just like the Arizona game and the KC game. We are getting closer but not there just yet. Absolutely have to do better in the red zone.

I feel ya, man, and I'm a Packer fan. Lions fans definitely deserve to be upset over that officiating. Heck, I still complain about the BS roughing calls on Clay Mathews last year.

This division is still wide open, though, and the Lions look like the real deal. But I'm curious to see how Detroit responds. Do they use it as motivation, or do they dwell on their bad luck and fold? Keep the faith, bud!

Will Dissly, done for the year

Back