No, but do you think it’s a coincidence that an LA team made the Super Bowl on the most egregious non call in NFL history?

LA = Big money. Two new teams there. Need to build a fan base there. Get what I mean?

It was just a bad missed call. Have been spending time with Jessie the body Ventura getting all these conspiracy theory ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is amazing to see how good these guys are when playing mere mortals. I remember seeing Jeff Hostetler playing as a high school sophomore, looking like a man among little boys, and he's probably not making the Top 1,000 players list with a career QBR of 80.5.

Talk about history.... didn’t he play when leather helmets were a thing? :p
If anyone remembers one here I’m sure it would be you....:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

You’re a funny guy..... on another note you have any upcoming Vegas conferences?
Hmmm. Well the conference I attended last year was moved to Orlando for some reason. But I’m sure I can figure that it a reason to either be out there or somewhere near you in the coming 4-6 months. Lol

Hmmm. Well the conference I attended last year was moved to Orlando for some reason. But I’m sure I can figure that it a reason to either be out there or somewhere near you in the coming 4-6 months. Lol
I like Orlando.... not too muggy though :cool:

I like Orlando.... not too muggy though :cool:
Sorry not Orlando. Naples. Unfortunately it’s literally one week before Steph welcomes the baby...lol

what an idiot
I don’t know. I want to believe he’s either lying or mis-heard what was said. I don’t want to believe Rudolph would be dumb enough to say something that could turn his team against him. The fact is I don’t know what or who to believe. Garrett is owning everything he did and not trying to “excuse it”, but explain why he went off the rails. He could be lying, but I just don’t know. Tough call to make and I’m glad I’m not the people who had to make the call.

It is amazing to see how good these guys are when playing mere mortals. I remember seeing Jeff Hostetler playing as a high school sophomore, looking like a man among little boys, and he's probably not making the Top 1,000 players list with a career QBR of 80.5.

Randy Moss is from a small town about 50mi from me. I went down and watched him in high school a couple times and again when he was at Marshall. It was like he was playing against pee-wee defenses, lol.

A few years ago I worked for a guy that was a cb at another school down that way. He when the DuPont game came up on the schedule he just happened to come down with the flu. :LOL:

I don’t know. I want to believe he’s either lying or mis-heard what was said. I don’t want to believe Rudolph would be dumb enough to say something that could turn his team against him. The fact is I don’t know what or who to believe. Garrett is owning everything he did and not trying to “excuse it”, but explain why he went off the rails. He could be lying, but I just don’t know. Tough call to make and I’m glad I’m not the people who had to make the call.

Yes, one of them is lying. Who? We don’t know. For both players involved, this now has ramifications beyond what resulted from the helmet swinging incident.

The Texans came away with a huge victory against the colts but things are not good in Houston. The Colts were able to play smash mouth football and run the ball right up the middle. They knew it was coming but they could not stop it. We have a questionable secondary as it is and injuries have depleted the starters. Our defense that has been stellar against the run in years past just is not the same this year and our pass rush is anemic without Watt and Clowney.

Deshaun Watson is a special talent that will keep us in games but he holds the ball too long and tries to be superman instead of throwing the ball away. We have a tough schedule coming up and are in the toughest division in football. I doubt that we will make the playoffs and if we do we will be first round fodder. I am a huge Texans homer and will root for them no matter what but they had better man up and improve in some key areas or its going to get ugly. I never have liked Bill O'Brien so if we tank heading into the playoffs he may just get the boot, good riddance!!

The Stillers came away with a huge victory against the xxxx but things are not good in the Burgh. The xxxx were able to play smash mouth football and run the ball right up the middle. They knew it was coming but they could not stop it. We have a questionable secondary as it is and injuries have depleted the starters. Our defense that has been stellar against the run in years past just is not the same this year and our pass rush is anemic without Tuitt and Clowney.

Ben is a first-round HOF QB that will keep us in games but he holds the ball too long and tries to be superman instead of throwing the ball away. We have a tough schedule coming up and are in the toughest division in football. I doubt that we will make the playoffs and if we do we will be first round fodder. I am a huge Stillers homer and will root for them no matter what but they had better man up and improve in some key areas or its going to get ugly. I never have liked Mike Tomlin so if we tank heading into the playoffs he may just get the boot, good riddance except that the Rooneys never fire their coaches.!

FIFY;););)

Seriously, that sounds like 60% of all Steelers calls on Pittsburgh sports talk radio from about 2011-2017. Except maybe a lot of us Stillers fans wouldn't use the word "fodder" on sports talk radio. The thing is, a whole lot of what you are saying has merit. I hope it turns out better for you than it did for us.

Some good games today and my THP Pick'em picks are in.

Be interesting to see how this Brady injury impacts this game.
Michael Irvin said this is the statement game and they will make the statement.

Here we go Brownies!!!6DFC0460-7F87-44F6-AEB8-1B4F7C2AC0A5.jpeg

Oh it’s very cold...can’t wait to be in Florida tomorrow.

Haha. Good plan though, because the football here is bad this year...Well then again, OH hasn’t been much better.

Haha. Good plan though, because the football here is bad this year...Well then again, OH hasn’t been much better.
Wondering if the Browns will take the Dolphins seriously today or are they already looking forward to next Sunday?

Wondering if the Browns will take the Dolphins seriously today or are they already looking forward to next Sunday?

They should destroy this bad defense of Miami, so assuming One Read Mayfield looks away even a little bit, it should be picking apart easy.

Michael Irvin, “why do people hate the Cowboys”.

Mooch, “Cough not America’s team cough”.
Eisen “This is only a three hour show and we need at least 6”

Oh Cleveland, be better.

Back