Here come the refs to the Pats rescue.

d213b644d0e92add432315d3fc9b2497.jpg

@JB The Chiefs finished with 0 penalties today

Got to love these refs. Doing all they can to help the Pats even when they screw up.

Nice TD Watson... LFG!!

Wow that Pats look terrible tonight.
down 14-3 in the 2nd.

Almost had INT #2 for the Texans.

Wow terrible first half. Pats down 14-3 but they could still make a game of it.

Refs at it again for the Pats

Refs tried but couldn’t bail them out. Great blitz call

The refs are sure putting it to the Texans tonight.

I have both players in fantasy.... Need clarification on that TD

Is it me or is this the most penalties NE has been assessed in...... forever?

I have both players in fantasy.... Need clarification on that TD

my league scores it as a td pass from Hopkins and a td catch from watson

my league scores it as a td pass from Hopkins and a td catch from watson
Same. Initially it did not but it has been corrected.

So is the coaching staff..... who doesn't tell you QB that if the throw isn't there to take the sack.... you're punting anyway.... need the clock to run

I'm not a big Tomlin fan, but any other NFL head coach who had his injury list and a 7-5 record would be in the conversation for Coach of the Year. Not the frontrunner, but "Oh, yeah, and Tomlin is doing maybe his best job ever as head coach in East Overshoe." The man is coaching his keester off this year.

I thought this report on Steelers postgame was telling. An unnamed defensive player said MT "went all high school coach on us" at halftime. He went to a board, started drawing some Xs and Os, and said something like "when they're in ___ formation, they're doing this, and this is how we're gonna stop it." It didn't hurt that Mayfield hurt his throwing hand, but the Browns got half as many yards in the second half as they did in the first. My only question - where was DC Keith Butler in all this?

I'm not a big Tomlin fan, but any other NFL head coach who had his injury list and a 7-5 record would be in the conversation for Coach of the Year. Not the frontrunner, but "Oh, yeah, and Tomlin is doing maybe his best job ever as head coach in East Overshoe." The man is coaching his keester off this year.

I thought this report on Steelers postgame was telling. An unnamed defensive player said MT "went all high school coach on us" at halftime. He went to a board, started drawing some Xs and Os, and said something like "when they're in ___ formation, they're doing this, and this is how we're gonna stop it." It didn't hurt that Mayfield hurt his throwing hand, but the Browns got half as many yards in the second half as they did in the first. My only question - where was DC Keith Butler in all this?
Tomlin has had his moments, there is no denying that, but things like yesterday are just head scratchers

no excuse for giving up points at the end of the half like that, pathetic D

Seahawks
at Rams (Jekyll & Hyde)
at Panthers (they stink)
vs Cardinals (they stink)
vs 49ers

49ers
at Saints ( :eek: )
vs Falcons (they stink)
vs Rams (Jekyll & Hyde)
at Seahawks

Back