Absolutely. No doubt about that.
I would venture most are, and I would venture most aren’t sought after and are more careful after they got caught the first time. No doubt they have a target though, that is for sure.
NFL gonna come down hard, don’t you think?

After a perfect first half season record, achieved with smoke and mirrors against mostly losing teams except for the Bills, who we have to play again next week, my Patriots are struggling badly in the second half of the schedule.

The O-line is a sieve, the receiving core is exposed without Gronk, and not being able to sustain drives, we leave our vaunted defense on the field so long that they give up more points than they normally would.

The GOAT's house is up for sale, and he and G are definitely leaving town, either to retire or to try to play elsewhere at 43. It's been a great two decade run,
but once again, it appears that all good things must come to an end. I can't pretend to be happy about it.

Holy cow what a pick by the Titans.

OMG how in the world did MVS not catch that perfect ball by Rodgers?

Classic feast or famine for Jameis. Pick on first drive, amazing pass for a TD on the second one.

I can hear SAS on Monday...... there goes that bad man.... A-ARon with a dime

What does TB do with Jameis? What do fans want team to do?

Not sure. If he signs for cheap, I think they keep him, while adding depth, but genuinely dont know. Arians says 50% of his picks are not on him. More importantly with the emergence of Godwin, please get rid of Evans.

Not sure. If he signs for cheap, I think they keep him, while adding depth, but genuinely dont know. Arians says 50% of his picks are not on him. More importantly with the emergence of Godwin, please get rid of Evans.
Cheap being less than $22-24mm per?

Cheap being less than $22-24mm per?

$15 or less or I wouldn’t do it yet. Go 2 year deal and promise more if they excel.

I saw something on Twitter that had a player A vs player B comparison and it was Winston vs Manning through so many games and Winston’s numbers were slightly better.

I saw something on Twitter that had a player A vs player B comparison and it was Winston vs Manning through so many games and Winston’s numbers were slightly better.

He stil makes some bad decisions at times, but so much better than given credit for. Especially considering how bad their OL is.

Urban Meyer is at the Redskins game today.

A guy can dream, can't he?

Haskins with a huge TD pass to Terry McLaurin for his benefit.

He stil makes some bad decisions at times, but so much better than given credit for. Especially considering how bad their OL is.

Ironically as I hit send, he hit another perfect pass for TD.

I don’t watch him each week like you get to but I’d tend to agreed with this for sure.

$15mm how will he ever feed his family? :p

Kind of crazy that Dak will get double that...And he doesn’t have close to the same ceiling, although probably has a higher floor.

Terrible call against the Skins on roughing the passer. Terrible

Back