I am afraid the Packers aren’t the Chiefs. 17 points down is probably going to be too much to overcome.
Never count out Aaron Rodgers.. I've learned that the hard way in the past

Rodgers can sling it but he doesn’t have the weapons that Mahomes has. I also don’t see Green Bay shutting out the 9ers the rest of the game

Rogers can sling it but he doesn’t have the weapons that Mahomes has. I also don’t see Green Bay shutting out the 9ers the rest of the game
It could come down to turnovers though.. Niners need to hold onto the ball

It could come down to turnovers though.. Niners need to hold onto the ball
True. No reason to put it in garappalos hand any time soon though. I honestly think they won’t need to

True. No reason to put it in garappalos hand any time soon though. I honestly think they won’t need to
I would rather it in his than Breida. And the niners get a turnover!!!

Just when you thought maybe. Calling it early, Rodgers is overrated. Now, common and make a liar out of me.

Just when you thought maybe. Calling it early, Rodgers is overrated. Now, common and make a liar out of me.
I still think he’s overrated. Good but not what people think he is

Maybe the 49ers and chiefs will be a good game

haha hardly overrated with over 47,000 career passing yards. Their defense sucks!!!! Lot of game left, but if they get down 24 then ya it may be over

haha hardly overrated with over 47,000 career passing yards. Their defense sucks!!!! Lot of game left, but if they get down 24 then ya it may be over
I feel like manning and Brady have done a lot more with a lot less around them and less physical abilities themselves

Mostert is killing them.. OMG.. Pay that man!!

Why did Breida jump in the air like that.. Please take him back out of the game

This isn’t on Rodgers . The defense isn’t helping at all.

Anyone seen anything to think the Packers can get back in this?

Anyone seen anything to think the Packers can get back in this?
Offense looked like they could do something but that defense is Swiss cheese out there

Offense looked like they could do something but that defense is Swiss cheese out there
Yea the holes on defense in the run game has been pretty glaring

Hmmm. Think I’ll go work out. That may be to many points already.

Horrible kick return bobble.. Not what the pack needed

This has been a clinic by SF. Don’t see GB coming back against this defense.

KC vs SF should be a good Super Bowl

Geez can't even catch the kickoff:mad:

Back