There he is....OBJ baby

Steelers trade next year's first to the Fish for Minkah Fitzpatrick

Just think, we get the Jets on Monday night again in a few weeks against the Patriots. UGH ?

Hey NFL, how about you stop giving horrible teams primetime games.

Ok freddie your up 20.....get inside of 10 mins and get. Those offensive starters outta there my man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just think, we get the Jets on Monday night again in a few weeks against the Patriots. UGH

The league really screwed it up this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just think, we get the Jets on Monday night again in a few weeks against the Patriots. UGH

I mean going into the season the jets were pretty promising. Not their fault about all the injuries ........

I actually don’t think the MNF problem is Booger.....it’s the other no name idiots on set

I mean going into the season the jets were pretty promising. Not their fault about all the injuries ........

The Jets had promise? They’re the 3rd best team in that division and have been all summer.

Jets, Giants, Bengals, Dolphins, Lions....yuck. It’s clear Sunday night is where the league focuses now for prime time.

The Jets had promise? They’re the 3rd best team in that division and have been all summer.

Jets, Giants, Bengals, Dolphins, Lions....yuck. It’s clear Sunday night is where the league focuses now for prime time.

Darnold vs Baker....

OBJ....LeVeon.....

I’m fine complaining about the other teams but the jets were projected by everyone to be a 8-9-10 win team prior to the injuries

So effing dumb. Sit the started you idiot

What the hell is Freddie Kitchens doing throwing the ball and getting his QB crushed when he’s up 20 with 2 minutes to go

Kudos to Luke Falk. Tough spot to be in. Handled it as well as he could

What the hell is Freddie Kitchens doing throwing the ball and getting his QB crushed when he’s up 20 with 2 minutes to go

Soooooooooo dumb. Gonna get killed for that in Cleveland tomorrow

d4b2308bb1902afa8e0801f3b2f0090a.jpg

True story...

Got to love how the Patriots first three games line up. 0-2 Steelers. 0-2 Lolphins. 0-2 Jets with a 3rd string QB. #Rigged #RiggedNFL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Darnold vs Baker....

OBJ....LeVeon.....

I’m fine complaining about the other teams but the jets were projected by everyone to be a 8-9-10 win team prior to the injuries

You must have bet the over in Vegas (8-10 wins?). The over/under for Jets wins were 7.5. That would place them as the 20th ranked team according to the betting lines.

I will give you a possible prime time matchup for OBJ vs Bell, but Baker vs Darnold isn't anything outside of Cleveland and New York fans are interested in.

You must have bet the over in Vegas (8-10 wins?). The over/under for Jets wins were 7.5. That would place them as the 20th ranked team according to the betting lines.

I will give you a possible prime time matchup for OBJ vs Bell, but Baker vs Darnold isn't anything outside of Cleveland and New York fans are interested in.

I mean bakers first win last year since 1-31 was against the jets. Against Darnold who btw had a decent year last year. Ohhh and the jets d coordinator was on the Browns last year. There about 6 good reasons why the jets were on prime time going into this season.

It’s laughable that other fans don’t see that

I can’t get that fella to bet on his Browns but maybe he is more comfortable betting a team he’s not interested in. lol

I can’t get that fella to bet on his Browns but maybe he is more comfortable betting a team he’s not interested in. lol

Remind me. I have two standing bets right now that I KNOW YOU WOULDNT take.....unless you’re interested.

Back