Oh cool they let Myles touch the QB without a penalty

Why do kickers wear one football clear and one soccer cleat, as opposed to just two soccer cleats? Soccer players run and kick a ball too. It makes no sense.
Ha, my cousin was a kicker for ECU and I asked him just that.

He said that a traditional football cleat offers much more stability for the plant foot, particularly in the toe box. While the soccer cleat offers better feel off the foot.

Ha, my cousin was a kicker for ECU and I asked him just that.

He said that a traditional football cleat offers much more stability for the plant foot, particularly in the toe box. While the soccer cleat offers better feel off the foot.

Ha. So all those goalies who punt and kick goal kicks should have one football cleat on? I don’t know if I buy it. But I can’t kick a habit, so what do I know.

Garrett is a beast

Hey hey a completed pass in front of line or scrimmage

Steelers just landed Minkah Fitzpatrick for a first rounder....? sheesh

Also Steelers trade for Fitzpatrick after yet another player demands a trade
7b2344fe89cbabd1d5d52b49c3177f11.jpg

They past “clean out” three exits ago. Now they are just trolling.
I read something on that from espn today where the guy was like "at least pretend like you're not throwing before you really start throwing" hahahaha

The Dolphins are the new Browns..... @GolferGal

Of course now that Ben is out the 1st will probably be a top 10 pick which is absolutely stupid

Mayfield's just can't see his receiver's unless he rolls out

Of course now that Ben is out the 1st will probably be a top 10 pick which is absolutely stupid
Yep. Seen the news and was happy then seen what we gave up and was like... WTF????

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

Yep. Seen the news and was happy then seen what we gave up and was like... WTF????

Well, the standard is the standard....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jalen Ramsey: “trade me, I won’t play for you.”

Jags: “good news Jalen, we have worked out a deal with the dolphins. You are going to Miami.”

Jalen: “Wait guys, I was just joking. Let’s work this out.”

Browns fans are happy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ha. So all those goalies who punt and kick goal kicks should have one football cleat on? I don’t know if I buy it. But I can’t kick a habit, so what do I know.
No, he said it was less about the individual act of one kick. Soccer players need the multi-faceted properties of a soccer shoe as their game requires more maneuverability as they're so mobile and multi-directional.

He said that the issue with placekickers is more in the repetition of practice than the few kicks occurring during a game.

Repeating the exact same motion over and over again in practice with a soccer cleat on his plant foot would have his toes crashing forward in the toe box, an unnecessary strain through so many repetitions.

Edited to add:

He was also a star soccer player in HS so he's fully aware of the benefits of both cleats. For him, at least.

Back