Tour Event 2019 Presidents Cup

What’re the odds for a US sweep this session? I realize there is only the slightest chance for it to happen but it would demoralize the Fighting Elses.

38CE5BF6-BF84-4564-927F-C140DD4D5F8D.png

Would have loved to see Tiger put himself w/ Kutch or Woodland in PM match’s to try & kick start one of em. Esp. since JT/RF did just fine w/o him.

Would have loved to see Tiger put himself w/ Kutch or Woodland in PM match’s to try & kick start one of em. Esp. since JT/RF did just fine w/o him.

i was shocked to see Simpson and Reed out there again today. I would love to see Kuch and Tiger pair up.

And who from the Grandaddy was fit into the same stick?
I think he has a proto putter he had made for him. Proto version of a white hot RX

What’re the odds for a US sweep this session? I realize there is only the slightest chance for it to happen but it would demoralize the Fighting Elses.
Well that’s slim... I would like to have seen JT/Rickie and Tiger/Kuch go out in the second session

Kinda wish Tiger and Finau would have paired up for the afternoon.

Just gave out another winner to the THP Degenerates! 4-3 in President Cup action! For the afternoon sessish, we are going to go with....

JT & Rickie (-175)View attachment 8918972
We are a favorite in all but 1 match , if we can hold the chalk, we have a chance tomorrow...

I truly don’t understand Tiger not going out in the afternoon sessish... Right now, he is the best player on the team and it looks like he is the only one that cares about winning other than JT&Rickie

I truly don’t understand Tiger not going out in the afternoon sessish... Right now, he is the best player on the team and it looks like he is the only one that cares about winning other than JT&Rickie
Wish that Brooks wouldn’t have gotten hurt... That would have given us more options .

Lol “Neither of these guys could putt it into the ocean yesterday”

Well, here we go. Ya think DJ/Woodland will spot them a hole or two just for "old time's sake"?

Good shot by Louis, Woodland with a better one. Would be nice to start out with a win on hole 1.

An altercation with Reed?
Shocked.

Officially hate that dude.

An altercation with Reed?
Shocked.

Officially hate that dude.
They said it was his caddie not him I thought?

Tiger needs his rest, it’s OK. He’s not 25 and had back problems.

Anyways, imagine DJ and Woodland not kicking butt. What a twosome.

DJ needs a new putter, can’t keep missing those

Rickie right of Ronald Reagan on 1 ...

Back