2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

Would you like to see a list of the forum names of the 2019 Holiday Gift Exchange participants

• Sure!!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Nah, i'd rather keep it as Secret Santa as possible

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great start already!!! Well done Secret Santa’s!!!

Awesome gifts @oumagic!! well done Santa!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great stuff! Nice job Santas!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Glad to see the official party has started!! Great job so far Santas!

I am bummed that I somehow missed this Secret Santa thread this year but will certainly be following along. Well done so far secret santas!!

Wow. My secret Santa went so far and beyond I almost feel guilty how much great stuff I got. What an awesome package and it is so appreciated! Shoe bag, kick butt putter cover, great hat, a bunch of great golf balls and a FREAKING EPIC FORGED 4 IRON with Catalyst 80 shaft. Unbelievable. Pictures belowView attachment 8915846View attachment 8915847View attachment 8915844View attachment 8915845

Holy cow! Just the 4 iron is mind blowing and then throw in all of the additional awesomeness. Well done SS!

I am bummed that I somehow missed this Secret Santa thread this year but will certainly be following along. Well done so far secret santas!!

Check your DM

Gifts being purchased

My wife loves Christmas, so when I told her about this, and how I had to stalk my person to find what they liked, she's like "do you do that for me?"

I hesitated…

So now I have some work to do to make it up to her.

USPS has screwed up, hopefully it can get resolved quickly.
Once that package gets here I’ve got everything and it should go out.

USPS has screwed up, hopefully it can get resolved quickly.
Once that package gets here I’ve got everything and it should go out.
Lies...USPS never messes any shipment up :rolleyes:

I love seeing the gifts pop up! This is what THP is about and represents. Well done guys!

My gifts will be here monday and hopefully shipped out tuesday or wednesday.

To my secret santa, Im sorry if Ive made it difficult haha. I know my posting lately has been sparse and what I have probably didn't help much :)

Man, a lot of you guys are on the ball. I haven’t even received a single item I ordered, and I got on it the Monday after names were given!

Got my USPS issue sorted, and everything is here, so it should go out early next week if not this weekend.

Waiting on one thing which might not get in until next weekend, otherwise all set to go - can't wait to see all the reactions!

Two more gifts from Santa arrived in the mail: a gift card to Whataburger, one of the best burger places around and a Southern Supreme mini-fruitcake!! Great job Santa and I will enjoy both of these: thanks again for all the great gifts!!
b21610e6251e0131acf9a66e1cc9ba7b.jpg
f96bd34d6fc413bedfb7ca62ec9c7404.jpg

Some great santa gifts so far. Santas are doing great!!

Got half of my victim's gifts in

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

5 or 6 tracking DM’s came in so we should be seeing some gift reveals soon.

sweet gifts flowing already...well done to those who got things out early......

I should be ready to ship out by early next week. Pumped for this!

Back