2019 THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone

Alas, the dates won't work out for me this year. Good luck to all entrants!!

that's a fantastic looking event, I am seriously considering signing up. will the wedges be made available for lefties for this event?

that's a fantastic looking event, I am seriously considering signing up. will the wedges be made available for lefties for this event?

You know that is a good question. Most likely not, because they are RH only, but if a LH gets in, we can certainly find enough swag to make sure they are well taken care of.

You know that is a good question. Most likely not, because they are RH only, but if a LH gets in, we can certainly find enough swag to make sure they are well taken care of.

I had absolutely no doubt about that, I was just wondering.

Look at the name... Literally back yard golf on a grand stage!

I spend the majority of my time on this forum wondering "How in the world did they pull that off?" But this one takes the cake - Firestone has a TON of members and a teetime on one of the other courses during the WGC event was considered an extremely valuable round (tough to have a better day at a golf course than to play 18 holes then catch the pros playing across the street!). I'm sure the behind-the-scenes stuff is behind lock and key, but I'm just floored and can't believe that THP was able to pull this off. It's already shaping up to be an epic event...everyone should definitely be ready to sign up for this one later this week!

Holy smokes! What a weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spend the majority of my time on this forum wondering "How in the world did they pull that off?" But this one takes the cake - Firestone has a TON of members and a teetime on one of the other courses during the WGC event was considered an extremely valuable round (tough to have a better day at a golf course than to play 18 holes then catch the pros playing across the street!). I'm sure the behind-the-scenes stuff is behind lock and key, but I'm just floored and can't believe that THP was able to pull this off. It's already shaping up to be an epic event...everyone should definitely be ready to sign up for this one later this week!

We try Boiler. We try.

Welcome to THP?

Going to be tough to sign up, traveling in Colombia all week and wifi is not so common. Somehow it will get done if I have enough time, this is too cool to miss out on at least trying for a spot.

One more Day!

Can’t wait til tomorrow!

Well this sounds awesome. I’d love to get to play this course again, and well AGAIN!

Well this sounds awesome. I’d love to get to play this course again, and well AGAIN!

Dont forget your AC membership, since signups are coming up quickly.

I’ve been crazy busy, but damn! So awesome to see Bridgestone come back in a huge way this year! So wish I could put in for this, but best of luck to all those that are able to. Can’t wait to watch this event unfold!!!

This would be a fabulous event to get into! Bridgestone & Firestone! (sounds like I'm comparing tire companies)

Dont forget your AC membership, since signups are coming up quickly.

Damn! Thanks for heads up! Forgot about that!

This looks like an awesome time. Being near my neck of the woods I'd love to be involved in this but I think I'm going to be out of town that weekend and I'll be early on in a new job at that point so I'm not sure I'd be able to get away to attend anyway.

This looks like an awesome time. Being near my neck of the woods I'd love to be involved in this but I think I'm going to be out of town that weekend and I'll be early on in a new job at that point so I'm not sure I'd be able to get away to attend anyway.

That’s no fun. Haha.

This one might break records. Good luck everyone!!

Wow Firestone!!! Shut the front door!!! This one has all kinds of amazing included

This one might break records. Good luck everyone!!

I have a feeling it is going to be in demand. Ohio has lots of great THPers.

Let's see. That's only 10 weeks away. I'm not sure I could resurrect enough of my golf game to be competitive. But, wow, it would certainly be worth the effort, whatever it took.

Back