2019 Toulon Putter Thread

Found this one out there today and couldn’t stop drooling.

More putters from the Farmers putting green

A0ADC55B-1AA7-4BC0-A0B0-04F2FA19C00C.jpeg1C8FC60A-752E-41CD-BEC5-C297CFE97D46.jpegB969118A-2B18-4B40-88E8-DA0DBDFB87D8.jpegDFF887F4-B6C7-441D-8E2D-A09C54682DD9.jpegA6573DA1-EE5A-4919-8E82-52C80B90F432.jpeg76C7F916-F145-4D09-B341-5D12B72D457B.jpeg

There’s two more to post but can’t post those yet

I am still all in on that rose gold finish. Dying to get an H7 Las Vegas in rose gold with a sight dot...:drool:

That bronze finish .

Going back to the picture you posted earlier, I love seeing a different milling on a Toulon. Their Diamond Milling is excellent but it would be nice to see another option out there.

The proto SAN is the only one out there. (I know because I checked each and every putter out there )

The proto SAN is the only one out there. (I know because I checked each and every putter out there )

There's at least one other one...

(Thanks again Kelly Kraft!)

?

Atlanta with a CH and triple track alignment?! o_O

There's at least one other one...

(Thanks again Kelly Kraft!)

Sorry I meant out there on the putting green. Your putter was on my mind when I was handling this one.

Sorry I meant out there on the putting green. Your putter was on my mind when I was handling this one.

I've got my fingers crossed for a Santa Monica *with* diamond milling as a garage option this year.

I really love the shape, but I also really miss the traditional Toulon milling (and I'd prefer an H1 and stroke lab weighting).

I'm jealous you're out there getting to see them first hand!

Rather than starting a new thread, I thought I would ask this here. Is it possible to remove the charcoal finish from the putter?

Appreciate it buddy. Have photos lined up for two more putters once embargo is lifted.

When is the embargo date for Toulon? Really excited to see the new models.

There is a Toulon I reallllllly want to mess with this year.

Also, there are some ideas flowing around that are sounding absolutely fantastic and I hope they come to fruition.

The dark side if the force is calling me. I absolutely love how this thing feels in my hands at impact. 35" with Stroke Labs shaft. I may be perusing this weekend.

20200125_121100_HDR.jpg

20200125_121050.jpg

And bought one. I am such a sucker.
Did you get the Vegas or something else? I will be waiting until the new ones come out.

The Las Vegas continues to put a great roll on the ball. Speed control is all me right now, but I had a lot of chances to make some putts and even drained a few long ones.

Last edited:
Back