2019 Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

I’ll bring what I have, but I don’t carry a whole lot of extra clubs. I suppose I could play the odds and someone else play the evens etc.

They’re apex pro 19’s, people may want to try them on the range first

Packing up now and it’s getting real! Ready to spray my serm all over Hammock Beach!!

E685790F-2BEC-4C6E-B012-3691F536FBC6.jpeg

I am heading to the airport in a little while....I have my whole bag but the only caveat is that if someone wants to borrow a club from me they will have to hit from the other side.....or they are hitting from behind or next to something and can’t hit from their side. See everyone tomorrow. Safe travels all

Think we’re all good as long as the villa mates aren’t the ones complaining

Boarded now for my 3hr flight.

Save travels everyone.

i'll have irons, and anybody in my group is welcome to play out of my bag. i'll also bring another set for a group to share. if @jim54 and/or @MWard have a couple extra sets, maybe they can bring them for another group to share.

I only have one set....

Enjoying a 2.5 hour delay trying to get out of ORD. At least I have 2 bars near my gate that are only a 60* wedge apart.

Still holding down a spot at the Goose Island airport bar. It's a good thing we don't have an early tee time tomorrow.

lol, 2 delays, flight umped back hour and a half so far and now not just a gate change....terminal change....gonna be a late one again tonight

lol, 2 delays, flight umped back hour and a half so far and now not just a gate change....terminal change....gonna be a late one again tonight

Solidarity brother

Solidarity brother

its all gonna worth....one thing i learned in 26 years in the Military..."line up and wait"-it will all be worth it in the end

Luckily I have taken off....albeit over a half hour late from Newark NJ(NYC). But I am on my way....gong to barely sleep tonight anyway....too excited and nervous at the same time. I will be the one being beat by a guy using driver wedge while I have my whole bag at my disposal.....oh well....going to have an awesome time either way....

Good news: I was only delayed 2.5 hours and have arrived in JAX

Bad news: my clubs did not

Good news: I was only delayed 2.5 hours and have arrived in JAX

Bad news: my clubs did not

they loaded all of the bags onto a different plane due to mechanical issues, now they’re loading onto our plane

i hope my bag makes it... or it’s a nekked golfing weekend

MVIMG_20191024_225951.jpg

About to board; fight’s showing on time. See you all soon

Back