2019 Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

Haha I didn’t know he was in here. That’s great ?

always lurking haha:LOL:

glad i get to tee it up with both him and scott this weekend, i’ll do my best to limit my profanity this year in front of Scott- but when you miss multiple 3-4 footers for birdie sometimes emotion gets the best of you :devilish:

Picking up bearded Dan at the airport. Next stop. Club Lab

We will be updating the event thread during the build process

image.jpgFlight #1 under way. Off to a better start than last year which had about 11 hours in flight delays, second flight only delayed 25 minutes so far

View attachment 8912094Flight #1 under way. Off to a better start than last year which had about 11 hours in flight delays, second flight only delayed 25 minutes so far
Good to hear...last year was brutal.

You stepped out of the uber, met us at the 10th tee and hit your 7i as far as my driver. Way to introduce yourself

Travel posts are not helping me pass the time at work. Longest day EVER!

Almost packed and heading to the airport in 4 hours! I'm so ready to do this.

Only bringing 5 clubs which will be great for giving all these irons a workout. There may be a slight gapping issue for the Friday round though. Only about 140 yards to cover between 4W and 54* wedge.

nobody is bringing any irons this weekend? i know we are playing a nice course tomorrow, i hate to waste it with just woods and wedges

nobody is bringing any irons this weekend? i know we are playing a nice course tomorrow, i hate to waste it with just woods and wedges
I played with irons last year. don't feel pressured haha

Play from tees where you can go woods and wedges, we had a blast hitting drivers into pars and wedges in and drivers off the deck.

End of the day bring/play what you want that makes it fun for you

I played with irons last year. don't feel pressured haha

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

The only downside of playing with a full bag is that you run the risk of getting beaten by someone without em.

i'll have irons, and anybody in my group is welcome to play out of my bag. i'll also bring another set for a group to share. if @jim54 and/or @MWard have a couple extra sets, maybe they can bring them for another group to share.

i'll have irons, and anybody in my group is welcome to play out of my bag. i'll also bring another set for a group to share. if @jim54 and/or @MWard have a couple extra sets, maybe they can bring them for another group to share.

Live look at me with my driver and wedges

I may demo what you have. Maybe I'll just grab a long iron since someone in my group will have a 7 iron. Will be fun to get around like that.

I may demo what you have. Maybe I'll just grab a long iron since someone in my group will have a 7 iron. Will be fun to get around like that.

i'll have my apex cf19 with a 90g stiff steel shaft, and a set of prior gen cobra king forged tec black with a 105g stiff steel shaft.

Back