2020(1) Summer Olympics

That person would be Larisa Latynina, with 18 Olympic medals - three times as many Olympic medals as Biles.
That's not really an argument I was trying to make, but you've kind of proven the point of the stuff she has to deal with even from normal people. I guess I should have said expected to be the most dominant.

That's not really an argument I was trying to make, but you've kind of proven the point of the stuff she has to deal with even from normal people. I guess I should have said expected to be the most dominant.

She wears a GOAT on her outfits. And I recently heard her say she's the "lead star" of these Olympics. I also think most people believe that she is the "greatest of all time". I think Larisa Latynina might have something to say about that.

She wears a GOAT on her outfits. And I recently heard her say she's the "lead star" of these Olympics. I also think most people believe that she is the "greatest of all time". I think Larisa Latynina might have something to say about that.
If we’re just looking at medals, Biles has more world championship golds (19) than Latynina’s World Championship and Olympic golds combined.

My post was just reminding people to have some compassion for her because she was repeatedly abused sexually as a young girl as well as facing a million other pressures that none of us can relate to. I don't really care who is the best gymnast, I just feel bad for Biles. She is incredibly fun to watch and does things that nobody else can even attempt.

Count canoe slalom in the category of events where an amateur competing for reference would be interesting. I have never been canoeing but I’m assuming I would capsize right out of the gates.

Lets do water polo too. (y)

Count canoe slalom in the category of events where an amateur competing for reference would be interesting. I have never been canoeing but I’m assuming I would capsize right out of the gates.

Men’s gymnastics. The Iron Cross on the Rings.

I love watching the Rugby 7s, what a laugh to watch. Amazing fewer contestants get trod on with those cleats and the aggressiveness of play.

The ROC's 3m men's final synchronized dive was a new one to see - never seen an Olympic athlete belly flop before.

Lets do water polo too. (y)
Now theres a black and white contrast sport, look above the water all is fair and playful, below water it’s anything goes ufc style all sorts of manoeuvres lol.

I love watching the Rugby 7s, what a laugh to watch. Amazing fewer contestants get trod on with those cleats and the aggressiveness of play.

The ROC's 3m men's final synchronized dive was a new one to see - never seen an Olympic athlete belly flop before.
Loved watching 7's in the Olympics. One of my old 15's teammates was playing for the USA and it was great to see him out there.

Congrats to Fiji, I'm a big New Zealand fan when it comes to rugby but I was stoked to see Fiji bring home gold. The Fijian rugby 7's culture is awesome and it's a well deserved medal for a great team.

Hi are you a kiwi?
Loved watching 7's in the Olympics. One of my old 15's teammates was playing for the USA and it was great to see him out there.

Congrats to Fiji, I'm a big New Zealand fan when it comes to rugby but I was stoked to see Fiji bring home gold. The Fijian rugby 7's culture is awesome and it's a well deserved medal for a great team.
[/Q

Hi are you a kiwi?
American. I went on a rugby tour to Aus/NZ in 2006 and have been a big All Blacks fan ever since. I love watching the Wallabies as well, my first ever live match was on that tour in Brisbane when they smoked South Africa 49-0 . A bunch of my teammates were playing in the 2015 rugby world cup so we went to the UK to watch some of the games. We caught Australia vs Fiji in Cardiff which was another awesome performance from the Wallabies.

Holy cow Finke just had a ridiculous finish to take gold in the 800. Amazing!

Finke pulled a Coke Trickle and passed everyone on the outside!:oops:🇺🇸

The golf has started. Straka leading at -8 on rd1.

Probably covered several times, but why doesn't Rory really wear a hat during this event? Its got to be a nike thing, right?

Dressel touches out the defending champ in the 100!

Sucks. Two-time world champ and bronze medalist at Rio out with covid.

China just smashed the WR to claim Gold in the W 4x200 freestyle relay
Top 3 relays all broke the previous record. Katie Ledecky had a ridiculous anchor leg there 🤯

Why is the 3 on 3 basketball not more of a “thing” during non Olympic time? Fast fast pace. 21 points. 30 minutes or so. Just super entertaining.

Back