2020-2021 College Basketball Season

UConn/Baylor is going to be a full-out war in the women's Elite 8 on Monday.

The end of an era.

pretty big news to release on April fools day.
I was thinking the same thing! Official announcement said press conference at 4 eastern 🤷‍♂️

Wow....didn’t think he’d leave Tech.

What's the $$$ difference involved. Because if it's not money, in most respects, Tech is a better job. He has actually won some NCAA games at Tech and nearly won an NCAA Championship and the expectations are probably more realistic there than in Austin.

CBB will certainly miss Roy. A great coach who did it with class.

:joy: Gonzaga dispatched, BAYLOR BEARS 2021 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!! :banana:

SailorBear.jpg
:twist:

Last edited:
Baylor was just overpowering. However Gonzaga should be proud of the season they had. I bet if they played 10 games the results would be just about 50/50.

Baylor was just overpowering. However Gonzaga should be proud of the season they had. I bet if they played 10 games the results would be just about 50/50.

The NCAA got what they wanted. The two best teams over the last two seasons faced each other in the final game of an unprecedented season and tournament. Baylor delivered big time. Gonzaga never had a chance after Baylor opened up a double digit lead early in the game.

Baylor played a perfect game at a perfect time. What a great team. Nobody was going to beat them last night.

Sean Miller is out at Arizona.

Just a few years ago, the Miller boys were hot stuff. I'd love to get their dad's take on things today.

Bob Valvano has cancer.

Mulkey likely out the door on the way to LSU.

Some interesting back stories no doubt.

To the surprise of absolutely nobody:

Back