2020-2021 College Football Thread

Not looking good for Northwestern...

I’m led to believe that there is no typo in the box score below...
1606608768247.png

Had fun at the Florida Gators game today! First time at The Swamp!!!4B7D4843-4D54-48D1-9F7B-0D14E21AF777.jpeg

Comical to say the least. Coach pulled the kid out as they were driving. He could have broke the record
I was shocked when he pulled him he was about to set the record. It made no sense. The coach explained it. Still sucks. Jaret Patterson is a great player and a good kid.D8E439AE-5CF4-4E2F-99B1-4CD6920CBFD5.png

Sarah Fuller got SEC ST player of the week. You can't make this :poop: up:

Sarah Fuller got SEC ST player of the week. You can't make this :poop: up:
SMH. Didn’t know they handed out participation trophies in the SEC. Was glad to hear Derek Mason was fired

Understand that she is "playing" against Georgia this week:rolleyes:

So today I feel VERY old. I was scrolling through Facebook and saw a kid with a Wash U football Jersey on posing for media day. I stopped and then realized it was the son of another player I played with in college. It seems like it was just a few years ago i was playing college ball. Now our kids are playing college ball at our alma matter!

This hurts to see, but I hope he gets a shot at leading a team one more year.

No MACtion tomorrow for UB. Ohio has covid issues. Was looking forward to the game and watching Jaret Patterson coming off his 409 yards rushing last week. UB with a good win had a chance to break into the top 25 which would be a big deal for the program and continue to give Jaret Patterson a chance to make his case for the Heismann.61DC94E6-A8DA-46B0-A7D0-4A5305D037C7.jpeg

Crazy 2 point conversion.

Took the Irish a little while to wake up today but now they are alive and well.

The Irish are on to the ACC Championship game. Await either Clemson or Miami.

I never dreamed that I would be watching a Coastal Carolina - BYU game with such interest and that both teams would be playing like damn good 9 - 0 teams.

After a soul crushing start to the season it’s nice to see back to back wins for Penn State.

Undersized Coastal Carolina is on the verge of taking down BYU!

Back