2020-2021 College Football Thread

Is anyone buying harbaughs press conference today about taking care of rivals or die trying? I just can’t convince myself that they will be better than mediocre anymore? @mtbloco

Is anyone buying harbaughs press conference today about taking care of rivals or die trying? I just can’t convince myself that they will be better than mediocre anymore? @mtbloco

I stopped drinking his kool-aid last season. Until he puts up....then he should.....

More coach speak. He has to say something. I loved the hire...thought he could really bring Michigan back to winning the B1G. I truly thought he would get us back to 50/50 with ohio st. Now im left with the only thought....Michigan can't really higher anyone better. so it is what it is.

Trying to not live in the Black Pit Of Negative Expectations. but it's rather hard not to as a Michigan fan.

1) One of Harbaugh’s favorites made some pretty damning comments about the culture, yet the guy that was in charge is going to fix it now?
2) Maybe beating your two main rivals should have been the plan 6 years ago. I hear the bugler warming up to play taps.

1) One of Harbaugh’s favorites made some pretty damning comments about the culture, yet the guy that was in charge is going to fix it now?
2) Maybe beating your two main rivals should have been the plan 6 years ago. I hear the bugler warming up to play taps.
Hey - if worms had machine guns or enthusiasm unknown maybe they would be this long...
harbb.1480197085.jpeg

Another odd injury for the kid.

I remember when Tom Browning of the Reds snapped his humerus while pitching. It was ugly.

Boy, Nebraska and Illinois are playing some ugly football.

Martinez suuuuuuuckkkkkssssss

Perfect

Back