2020-2021 College Football Thread

2nd OT

Irish take down Clemson!!!!!!

Great football game. Too bad it was on NBC. I get that NBC is the Notre Dame network but Tirico makes the game unlistenable for me. It’s a shame because Tony Dungy is a class act and a knowledgeable football person.

Last edited:
While Tennessee yet again crapped the bed in the second half; was good to see Clemson lose.

So happy for my freshman son at ND. Masked all semester and he gets to soak in a little glory. Hope the kids don’t get sick during this celebration but I would love to be there myself right now.

So happy for my freshman son at ND. Masked all semester and he gets to soak in a little glory. Hope the kids don’t get sick during this celebration but I would love to be there myself right now.

Storming the field after a huge victory. That’s the ultimate college experience.

What dorm is he in? Wish I could've been back on campus tonight for that game. Amazing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

What dorm is he in? Wish I could've been back on campus tonight for that game. Amazing.

Siegfried - he loves it. You?

Some one let me know when Harbaugh has been fired so I can start watching Michigan football again. That team absolutely looks awful & for me I wish the B1G never started the season. Painful to watch the last six years under Coach.

Siegfried - he loves it. You?
Many moons ago, I lived in Knott, right next to Siegfried. Campus is one of my favorite places in the world. Glad he's looking it and his last home game of the season will never be forgotten. What's the majoring in?

Many moons ago, I lived in Knott, right next to Siegfried. Campus is one of my favorite places in the world. Glad he's looking it and his last home game of the season will never be forgotten. What's the majoring in?

My wife is a Lewis girl.

Finance- so far so good - thanks

It looks like BYU and its quarterback may be for real. I am still waiting to see a game played by my team, the University of Utah.

November 14Alabama at LSU - Postponed
Arkansas at Florida
Auburn at Mississippi State - Postponed
Georgia at Missouri - Postponed
Vanderbilt at Kentucky
South Carolina at Ole Miss
Texas A&M at Tennessee - Postponed

November 14Alabama at LSU - Postponed
Arkansas at Florida
Auburn at Mississippi State - Postponed
Georgia at Missouri - Postponed
Vanderbilt at Kentucky
South Carolina at Ole Miss
Texas A&M at Tennessee - Postponed
It sounds like Arkansas at Florida could also be added to the postponed list if a couple more Arkansas players come back positive. Bad week for the SEC!!!

Looks like Ohio State/Maryland has been postponed.

It sounds like Arkansas at Florida could also be added to the postponed list if a couple more Arkansas players come back positive. Bad week for the SEC!!!

I think that the required contact tracing is also forcing players to quarantine without regards to whether or not they are actually infected.

I think that the required contact tracing is also forcing players to quarantine without regards to whether or not they are actually infected.
That is correct. In Arkansas case, they only had one player currently test positive, but evidently it was at a position that caused every other player at that position to contact trace. Their coach would not disclose any info on what position it was but did say if one other player tested positive they would most likely have to cancel the game. I just happen to catch the segment on SEC Now last night so I probably don't know the whole story.

More detail today on Journey Brown’s medical condition as he is now retiring from the game entirely due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (not covid-related). You hate to see something like this, but fortunately the condition was caught before something terrible happened.

a game that most of America does not watch, but growing up here in MACtion Nation and attending a MAC school... the Western Michigan Comeback was insane!

Fake spike TD Toss to Open WR

Last edited:
Back