oh Brooks...if he can't putt...he's in for a long season.
He isn’t hitting it short! Tommy carries 17 yards further on a hole today.

I like having journeyman type guys at the top of the leaderboard, I for one really would like to see Werenski get his 1st win.

This leaderboard is interesting. I'd like to see Wolff get the win. Full disclosure, he's on my fantasy lineup.

I do not like Alex Noren’s warmup/pre shot routine or whatever it is.

I like having journeyman type guys at the top of the leaderboard, I for one really would like to see Werenski get his 1st win.
We always get the fluky journeyman winner when there is a tournament here, save for Payne Stewart. #RichBeemWatch. :ROFLMAO:

Captain Kirk with three straight birdies to start the day and move to -8. When he’s hot, he’s hot!

1595696140601.gifCourse seems gettable today, will anybody go low?!

I think the rest of the tourney will be a dart throwing contest. Pretty swampy humidity today and sounds like a lot of rain overnight toward morning for Sunday.

I do not like Alex Noren’s warmup/pre shot routine or whatever it is.

Yeah, WTF is that? Can't help but chuckle every time I see it. But hey, he's on the Tour and I'm watching the Tour, so, he must be doing something right.

If Finau blows his score up, will he find a new caddy?

Is it me or is this week’s tournament just boring to watch with the current leaderboard?

Is it me or is this week’s tournament just boring to watch with the current leaderboard?

Not boring to me. I’m just happy that there is televised live golf to watch.

These guys are getting some serious action with approach shots into the greens. Conditions really softened up

These guys are getting some serious action with approach shots into the greens. Conditions really softened up
It’s like target practice

It’s like target practice

looks like it. Homa is having one heck of a round to get back into the hunt

Odd bunker shot from Finau.

Interesting to see the 282 yard 16th hole present some difficulty for the final group. No easy birdies.

I could watch Thompson's swing all day.

Nice to watch some fresh faces.

This is setting up for a pretty good Sunday final round.

Not often you can get announcers to break into Caddyshack references.

Journeyman Werenski still right there; he languished at even for the day for a long time then struck with 3 birdies on the final 4 to reclaim a share of the lead. Hope he can finish off his 1st win tomorrow.

Back