2020 Better You Fitness Thread

Took it a little lighter on the bike last night, but still put in over 30 minutes. 20 days until FL!
Way to get it in, and keep working! I wish I could say 20 days until FL!

Come on guys! we got an extra day of the year tomorrow, what are you going to make of it?

Come on guys! we got an extra day of the year tomorrow, what are you going to make of it?
Going to take a nice walk outside! Supposed to be "beautiful" here in Minnesota

Elbow is FUBAR. Dropped a 185lb power clean on my arm because my elbow decided to stop working. Visible swelling. Fluid building up. Good. Inflammation needs to do it's damn job.

Elbow is FUBAR. Dropped a 185lb power clean on my arm because my elbow decided to stop working. Visible swelling. Fluid building up. Good. Inflammation needs to do it's damn job.
Ouch!! Hoping you have a quick recovery!!

Oh man, hopefully it doesn't make too long to heal and get back to full strength. I know it's been lingering, so hopefully you come out of this better in the end.

I'm pretty happy with training tonight. Squatted more than I ever have before. Bench presses went good too. I'm happy. Yay progress. Squats were: 425x3; 455x1; 490x1 (PR). Bench presses were: 315x3; 325x1; 345x1

dayum! A quarter ton squat. That’s a truckload!

Heal up quick!

Damn! Heal up!!!

I’ve been going to the gym a lot more but I still feel so sore all the time. I had an MRI and it revealed spinal stenosis. Anyone dealt with this?

I’ve been going to the gym a lot more but I still feel so sore all the time. I had an MRI and it revealed spinal stenosis. Anyone dealt with this?
I have not dealt with this, but just wanted to say best of luck getting it taken care of. Hopefully its sooner rather than later.

I have not dealt with this, but just wanted to say best of luck getting it taken care of. Hopefully its sooner rather than later.

Thank you. I was going to try to epidural steroid injection but read and heard of too many horror stories. I’m doing physical therapy and using hemp oil and Naproxen for now. I really hope I can golf...

Just starting my garage Sim work and then swing speed training

Just starting my garage Sim work and then swing speed training
Glad we're always on the same workout schedule after we get the little ones down! Hope those kids of yours are doing well!

Just finished yoga, got up to 200 push ups today, and did some lower body work. Felt good today overall, and glad i pushed myself!

Glad we're always on the same workout schedule after we get the little ones down! Hope those kids of yours are doing well!

Just finished yoga, got up to 200 push ups today, and did some lower body work. Felt good today overall, and glad i pushed myself!
Great workout and the kids are great. My 8 year old daughter just joined a cross country running program and wants to be able to outrun me so I have a lot of motivation to get my cardio up. Going on a run tomorrow probably!!

Nothing gnarly. I promise. I have two fully functional hands. No permanent damage.
You convinced me.. Not as bad as I was picturing but scary none the less.

Did my measurements this morning. Nothings changed and I gained 1lb. Not happy about that but research tells me that that is quite normal for the first couple of weeks because of fluid retention in the muscles due to actually training them. Hopefully this week will see a drop.

Back