2020 Black Friday Thread

Snagged 2 pairs AirPod Pro from Walmart at $170, pretty good deal compared to other retailers.

I'm on the lookout for a bandsaw and plunge router. Next guitar will be a handmade in-house telecaster, which basically means building my own woodshop.

I'm on the lookout for a bandsaw and plunge router. Next guitar will be a handmade in-house telecaster, which basically means building my own woodshop.
If you don't see a deal you can't pass up, let me check when I get home this weekend. I may have a tabletop bandsaw still in the box.

I ordered a JBL Xtreme 2 for $149 on the harmanaudio.com. It’s a very large Bluetooth speaker at almost a foot long but it’s waterproof and has good enough sound for my picky ear. We will mainly use it at the beach in Florida.

Attachments

• 3B7C63FE-5D47-4553-A026-61B3729E1CA5.jpeg
    3B7C63FE-5D47-4553-A026-61B3729E1CA5.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 5
Just signed to build a new house so no big purchases for a long while... But I will be looking to restock up on golf balls for next season. My Snell and other ball stash is quite low. Also starting to research infrared saunas... But that'll probably be a 2021 Black Friday purchase

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
We have one for my wife in my garage... It works great.

Snagged 2 pairs AirPod Pro from Walmart at $170, pretty good deal compared to other retailers.
I got a pair this morning from Walmart too...

If anyone sees a smoking good deal on a vacuum! Let me know! The wife snapped the piece that locks it in the upright position!
Bed Bath & Beyond always has the previous gen Dysons discounted... combine with 25% off entire order in-store?

Looking for a deal on an iPad air. If you see a good deal send it my way.

Callaway CPO has a great deal going (link I think was on page 1)

Snagged some clothes of Bonobos and Puma.

Golf Grips and Gloves from Budget Golf. Thanks Budget really coming in clutch there.

Looking at some Golf Shafts from Will People's right now.

Got my wife a new phone since her old one is basically dead.

Really wished we would buy some new TVs. But since they're still working well enough that's a bridge too far.

I ordered all the parts needed to have Santa build my son a bad ass gaming PC. I saved about $400 thanks to the Newegg.com deals. Unfortunately the one thing I still had to get raked over the coals on was the graphics card. I didn’t splurge and to a 5500 XT 8gb card for $200 - graphic cards are so hard to find.

I ordered all the parts needed to have Santa build my son a bad ass gaming PC. I saved about $400 thanks to the Newegg.com deals. Unfortunately the one thing I still had to get raked over the coals on was the graphics card. I didn’t splurge and to a 5500 XT 8gb card for $200 - graphic cards are so hard to find.
They were all paper releases. Complete Joke.

They were all paper releases. Complete Joke.
I’m just glad I jumped on it last night since the processor is out of stock now.

We have a Microcenter by our house and it’s great because Prices and inventory are always comparable to on-line stores. The only exception is graphics cards. As soon as they get anything decent in stock, it’s swapped up and sold on the secondary market.

all shopping done for the family and my secret santa.

now time to see how much left in slush fund for myseld lol

Snagged some clothes of Bonobos and Puma.

Golf Grips and Gloves from Budget Golf. Thanks Budget really coming in clutch there.

Looking at some Golf Shafts from Will People's right now.

Got my wife a new phone since her old one is basically dead.

Really wished we would buy some new TVs. But since they're still working well enough that's a bridge too far.

If I'm not mistaken, we have a People's golf discount code, correct?

If I'm not mistaken, we have a People's golf discount code, correct?
We do. THP for those who don't want to dig up the thread.

However, recommend checking the black friday discount first.

Grabbed 10 dozen Snell Mtb black balls this morning. 20% off at 25.99/dz for the 5 pack.... With free shipping. That'll easily least me through next year.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Well.... it happened at midnight... I went off the "value" deep end...:ROFLMAO:

From Ben Hogan - GS53 Max, 3 Wood, UiHi long iron, and Icon Irons... I did get the Sunday Bag for free though...hahaha
I also picked up a VoiceCaddy SC300 Launch Monitor...

I just happened to be at a local computer shop last night grabbing a couple of cables I needed for today and there was a lineup of guys taking to the staff about pricing/preorders/Black Friday etc. I was blown away by some of the numbers I was hearing - kind of makes golf look like a bargain

Back