EXPERIENCE 2020 Distance Bash with UST Mamiya

Hammock Beach, Cobra and Danny sounds like a blast!

Danny Le is about to unlock some yards for the lucky participants

Dates don’t work for me but man I got to get to hammock beach, villa crawl, Danny Le, awesome golf equipment, there is a lot of goodness going on here!

GIVE ME A EXTRA STIFF DRIVER AND I'LL SWING IT 110 MPH AND GO HARD RIGHT TO THE WOODS

This experience just went straight to the top of my list. I think the SpeedZone with a LIN-Q is going to be a dangerous combination for a ton of golfers. So freaking pumped.

Tuesday sounds like a good day! I'll be honest, haven't hit a Cobra driver since the Bio Cell.

Hammock Beach, Danny from UST, Cobra drivers! If you don't enter this one, then there is something wrong. I see some awesome distance gains coming (y)

I do nothing. The 6 lucky participants are the ones who will unlock some yards!

Not entirely true.

I remember when you gave me that Elements Chrome shaft. I hit the ball so good the next day off the tee down in Dallas with you, Lindsay and Jourdan. You give us the confidence we’ve got the right tools and that is a game changer.

This is a must sign up if you want to experience everything awesome

This will be hands down amazing. #Team Helium. Come join us.
#TeamHelium absolutely!!! Now there is a Helium Black!!!

Just a note.
We will have both Cobra heads available for fitting.

Can't wait for signups :D

Just a couple of more days and we will find out who is coming to this very special THP Experience.

Well since the driver is getting upgraded this year, this would be a heck of way to do it!!!

OMG ?

Was keeping an eye on Rickie last night w/ the driver!

I think this would be a great way to start the new year!!!

The dates work so I'm definitely signing up for this one. Can't wait to see who gets picked.

Back