LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2020 Distance Bash with UST Mamiya

Oh man I can’t wait to see the villa crawl drinks with custom Recoils on the line!!!!

Yikes that's some wind. And as someone who often slices with driver I would have to aim at the ocean..
Haha I had some of the same thoughts because I often suffer from a slice. Aiming straight left to get it back over the fairway!

Haha I had some of the same thoughts because I often suffer from a slice. Aiming straight left to get it back over the fairway!
The only difference is knowing my luck it would be the time I hit a pull hook.

The only difference is knowing my luck it would be the time I hit a pull hook.
Then I would ask the other members why they didnt tell me I was aiming the wrong way!

Did they know that before you mentioned it?

We told them last night that the villa crawl winners would each get a set. Excited to test out some beverages and then we have food being delivered for everybody.

Did they know that before you mentioned it?
We found out last night, and have been second guessing our drink ever since. We went Bud Light Seltzer Lemon Lime. We probably should have went with Mango.

We told them last night that the villa crawl winners would each get a set. Excited to test out some beverages and then we have food being delivered for everybody.
Awesome surprise! I wouldnt expect anything less! Goodluck to each villa, cant wait to see the creativity and the fun all of you have!

We found out last night, and have been second guessing our drink ever since. We went Bud Light Seltzer Lemon Lime. We probably should have went with Mango.
I agree, you have 18 minutes to find some Mango! Come on, Recoils on the line go all in!

I just caught up and I’m surprised Lin-Q gunmetal fit so many. Also this cobra heads are generating some serious ball speeds.

well done guys, now villa crawl

Last edited:
Lemon lime is always good after a workout... Lol. I would suggest a hot drink after those weather conditions. Maybe an Irish coffee?

I did not know y'all were Alamance County, my Mom was raised in Burlington
@hailoffire moved to Elon and I'm from Burlington and lived in Mebane later on! Your mom sounds like good peoples!

That sounds like my kind of drink

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

These guys should be glad I am not in one of their villas. Since my gut surgery, one drink and I am gone.

I see a lot of proto 95s and 110s in the future!

Positive reactions all around for villa 2 drink and presentation.

If you get time, love to see some pictures of the drinks and presentations!

Just just now getting caught up on all last nights and today's action. As usual Hammock Beach looked to be incredible even with the chili temps and high winds. It is never bad there!!

Post up some drink pics, please sirs

Natural Light seltzer FTW

Finally got all caught up on the thread. Good updates fellas with the conditions out there. Awesome surprise for winning villa to get customer recoils.

Back