2020 Masters ticket application has started

I went to my nephew's wedding this weekend and he pulled me aside then told me that he had been chosen in the lottery to get 4 tickets and one of them was mine if I wanted it. So I get to go to the Monday practice round as well as the Women's Amateur Championship on Saturday.

I went to my nephew's wedding this weekend and he pulled me aside then told me that he had been chosen in the lottery to get 4 tickets and one of them was mine if I wanted it. So I get to go to the Monday practice round as well as the Women's Amateur Championship on Saturday.

best wedding ever.

Would anyone who got tickets to the Masters be willing to browse the gift shop for one of these? I just feel like my son needs this in his life. :)

I've looked online with no luck, but I'd be willing to pay for it and shipping if someone were to actually find
one.

32052-Kids_Tervis_Tumblr_Front__17564.1491186167.png

Would anyone who got tickets to the Masters be willing to browse the gift shop for one of these? I just feel like my son needs this in his life. :)

I've looked online with no luck, but I'd be willing to pay for it and shipping if someone were to actually find
one.

View attachment 8930375

Shoot me a DM the Friday before the Masters starts to remind me and I will try to find one for you.

That is absolutely awesome, am very jealous. Enjoy!

LFG!!!!
27a25a5b3b7b6cf0b78a6e10664044ce.jpg

If anyone is coming to the masters and wants to try and get a round in, let me know. I'm not heading out of town this year.

Nice! @bjosh and I are going to be there Tuesday
Sweet!! What's your strategy for the day? First time for me but think I'm gonna go merch tent, walk the course then follow groups

Sweet!! What's your strategy for the day? First time for me but think I'm gonna go merch tent, walk the course then follow groups

I think that's a solid plan and most likely what we do as well

Back