2020 Masters ticket application has started

Hoping for a happier letter this year. Good luck all!

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve applied. Good luck to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2020 Masters Ticket Lottery

2020 Masters Ticket Lottery

Just got my email from The Masters saying the 2020 lottery is open. Looks like you can apply for 4 tickets per practice round and 2 per day Thurs-Sun and Tournament ticket prices went up to $115. Anyone else putting in for it?

I just submitted my application. This is the 12th year in a row I have applied, been denied the previous 11 so I am not going to get my hopes up this time.

I submitted my application for disappointment yesterday.

Merged threads....and just submitted my entry as well.

Year #2 !

I think I have been entering this for what feels like an eternity....they got to take pity on me at some point.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone!! Trip of a lifetime!!

I'm taking leave that week no matter what. If I get tickets, great, if I don't, I'll either work as an Uber driver or get a job working at the course that week.

In. Got lucky this year. Maybe again

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Entered yesterday. fingers crossed

Thanks! I sent in my annual “we regret to inform you...” contest. Although I have been riding a pretty good luck streak lately. So maybe?

Results are in so log into your account to check to see the results. My application for the Masters tickets was denied, but I did get two tickets to the Women's Championship round so I am pretty excited to be heading back to Augusta for that.

Another year, another "We Regret....."

One day it will happen, and I am fine waiting!!

Oh well...

4e7e19aceaa9cdfc1f869744ef8e039c.jpg

My BIL got tickets to Wednesday’s practice round/par 3.

I haven’t received anything yet.

And denied once again

No luck here

Curses...foiled again!!

Dammit! No luck this year!

WAHOOOO!!!! Got tickets for Wednesday's Practice/Par 3 round. Really really freaking stoked.

Back