Happy 3/28 to all the Falcon's fans. Never forget.
Who DAT?
f2ded9394d165c14e889c0494004357e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Happy 3/28 to all the Falcon's fans. Never forget.
Who DAT?
f2ded9394d165c14e889c0494004357e.jpg

Ouch.. Unfortunately as a niner fan their offensive coordinator is our head coach and still knows how to screw up a lead late in a game with foolish play calling

Just signs a 2 year 50 million deal with the Saints, now getting an 8 figure offer after he retires. Talk about having a golden horseshoe.

I totally understand how the players have been involved with football their whole lives and the money offered to do this would be huge. However, I couldn't see Brees being the person jumping to do the weekly broadcast with traveling necessary. I could see him doing like Peyton Manning and some shows and broadcasts as needed. He could even be on a weekly pregame show but would have to move his family to the taping location. Otherwise, I see him just hanging it up except for the occasional interview and podcast to keep his interaction with the game.

Gurley with ATL? Hopefully Carolina has the defense in place to stop the run. I really don't want to see him look like an all-pro twice per year...:rolleyes:

Is anyone else wondering if the NFL season is in jeopardy?

I think they will play but I wouldn't be surprised if the season is delayed. I also wonder if they still plan to have the games in London or Mexico city.
I could see a October 1st start and that is assuming We(The World) gets the virus under control.

I know the Patriots pushed back the due date for Season tickets till June 30th it was March 30 but with everyone getting laid off I thought that might be a bad look and they obviously agreed.

Still wondering who is going to be the QB for the Patriots if there is a season. I would be very surprised if Stidham is the week 1 starter but I don't think it's Hoyer either.

Well, the NFL has said the draft is still going on but without fans. Not sure I'm interested in seeing Roger Goodell announce the picks from his home... or watching draft analysts analyze the picks without footage of the player picked. I think it's going to be a lot like it was years ago before all of the production became what it was last year.

and I think they'll follow what everyone else is doing as far as MLB, MLS, NBA, NHL, and PGA will do. If the rest aren't playing the NFL won't either...

The PGA tour announced some dates in the not too distant future for their season to resume. So there's hope:D

I will still be watching the draft and I think they start on time. I think they dump 2 preseason games.

I think they will play but I wouldn't be surprised if the season is delayed. I also wonder if they still plan to have the games in London or Mexico city.
I could see a October 1st start and that is assuming We(The World) gets the virus under control.

I know the Patriots pushed back the due date for Season tickets till June 30th it was March 30 but with everyone getting laid off I thought that might be a bad look and they obviously agreed.

Still wondering who is going to be the QB for the Patriots if there is a season. I would be very surprised if Stidham is the week 1 starter but I don't think it's Hoyer either.

I share your concern regarding the season and its start, if they play. But, part of me believes we may not have spectator sports for some time. I’m not sure I’d want to watch a game in New Jersey, New Orleans, Detroit etc. this fall until it is certain that this virus is finished or contained. So if they play, it could likely be a shortened season.

If they play this season, they will not play the games out of the country.

From many of the updated models, many states are not going to reach capacity in hospital beds or ventilators.

I would think we are back to normal sometime in June. I think the league starts on time. Not sure if a new wave of virus causes any issues, but hope not.

I will still be watching the draft and I think they start on time. I think they dump 2 preseason games.
I think that was part of the new collective bargaining agreement... lose preseason game or games for an additional playoff game where players get an additional $250,000. They were upset about that but the owners gave them no choice.

I cannot wait for the draft.

I have let my feelings be known about the Texans management here so I will not beat a dead horse. I will say that I have very low expectations about the upcoming year and the draft. The Texans have missed the chance to go on a run and I fear that JJ Watt will end his career on a down note with some bad teams. Deshaun has seen the writing on the wall and will not be with the Texans much longer. Its time to let the coach/GM sleep in the bed he made and I hope it falls apart and crashes down on him quickly so we can begin the rebuild process with competent leadership.

@Sanzabar I will be a colts fan at least twice this year LOL.

@Sanzabar how do you feel about the Colts signing Rivers for a year? (I take it from the Colts helmet in your avatar you're a fan)

I have let my feelings be known about the Texans management here so I will not beat a dead horse. I will say that I have very low expectations about the upcoming year and the draft. The Texans have missed the chance to go on a run and I fear that JJ Watt will end his career on a down note with some bad teams. Deshaun has seen the writing on the wall and will not be with the Texans much longer. Its time to let the coach/GM sleep in the bed he made and I hope it falls apart and crashes down on him quickly so we can begin the rebuild process with competent leadership.

Watson to the Patriots for a #1 and Gilmore?

Watson to the Patriots for a #1 and Gilmore?
As much as I like Watson he would be crazy to stick around for this **** show to play out. The rich get richer and Houston gets Bill o brien. "audible heavy sigh"

that's an interesting trade scenario. The Pats get a QB that's arguably better than stidwell and hoyer.

As much as I like Watson he would be crazy to stick around for this **** show to play out. The rich get richer and Houston gets Bill o brien. "audible heavy sigh"
I think he has made it clear he wants out of Houston and he's in the last year of his rookie deal.
Makes sense so it won't happen.

@Sanzabar how do you feel about the Colts signing Rivers for a year? (I take it from the Colts helmet in your avatar you're a fan)

Mehhhh... I get it. It is an upgrade from Jacoby, but I dont think it is a HUGE upgrade. Rivers is one of my least favorite players ever, so it is going to be hard to cheer for him. As far as a scheme fit, it is perfect, but I still dont think Rivers is that good. He knows the majority of the playbook, so it is pretty much a seamless fit.

It is for one year, so I like that, but what excites me more, less of Jacoby Brissett. Im glad they realize he is not the now or the future.

Sure wish BOB would go ahead and trade Deshaun to Indy.

Im confused about some of the Watson is leaving stuff.
I believe he still has one more year, plus another year team option, then another year if they franchise him. So that is 3 more if the team chooses to do so.

I believe he still has one more year, plus another year team option, then another year if they franchise him. So that is 3 more if the team chooses to do so.
You are right about his contract but the speculation is that he is pissed off about trading away his best receiver and the direction the team is heading. I believe he will hold out during training camp with his contract as an excuse but knowing full well he will never suit up for the Texans again.

I think it is speculation that he is not happy at all. As you said, he is kind of forced to play unless he sits out.

That could paint a different picture... just for the sake of argument, say Deshaun Watson demands a trade... who's the trade partner? 31 teams have now confirmed that Bill O'Brien is an idiot and can be fleeced for a player so... who gets Watson?

Back